WTS Custom built Grendel SPR (One of a kind)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Custom built Grendel SPR (One of a kind)

6.5 grendel SPR
    >
    > Upper- ASA (american spirit arms) Side charging Billet upper
    > Lower- Quentin Defense Billet lower
    > Break- PWS muzzle break
    > OP system- Adams Arms Piston OP and Bolt Carrier
    > Barrel- Alexander Arms Fluted med weight 18" BBL
    > Rail- Daneil Defense omega X Rail 9"
    > Stock- CAA fully adjustable and collapsable stock
    > Trigger- Standard AR
    > Grip- Mag pul MOE
    > Cam pin- POF roller cam pin
    > Bolt catch- Phase 5 Tactical bolt catch
    >
    > Also 60 rounds wolf 120 gr
    > 1 Magazine

Sub MOA gun- this was a dream build for me it was the best of every thing. Killed 2 deer with it last year and have held half MOA groups at 600 yrds. Light recoil with alot of punch. Have to sell to move the family cross country to my new job other wise I would never sell it. Asking $2000.00 price covers shipping. Rifle is in excellent condition (babied).Scope, mount and bipod not included. Pics of the rifle on the grass are as the rifle will be sold.
    Last edited by Guest; 04-15-2012, 05:15 PM.

You're getting some crazy accuracy from that piece. How many rounds in that group?

Comment

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
      You're getting some crazy accuracy from that piece. How many rounds in that group?
      +1 Especially with the factory trigger, very Impressive. That group should sell the rifle.

big g fan is good to go. I just had an excellent transaction with him, buy with confidence.

Good luck with the move.

Comment

I took those shots and it was the best 3 shot group I ever got with that rifle or any rifle, for that matter. She shoots sub MOA consistantly, but this really shows what she is capable of doing.

Comment

Decided to sell just the upper and I'll let it go for $1350 and that includes shipping.

Comment

Working...
          X