CFE and CCI Small Rifle Primers for Sale - Georgia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CFE and CCI Small Rifle Primers for Sale - Georgia

I live North of Atlanta area and have 7 lbs of CFE 223 and 5000 CCI 450 Small Rifle Primers for sale. All were bought in the last year. $550 for the lot. Pick up only!
  • Kikn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

WishedI Was Close To Georgia. Thus Should Go fairly Quick.

Comment

• flemdoug
      Unwashed
      • Feb 2013

7lbs of CFE 223 - ~$160
      5000 CCI 450 ~$200
      Total = $360

People willing to pay these kind of prices ($550) is why we can't find any on the shelves .... I work for a living and am only able to visit the local ammo shops after I get off work. By that time, the horders have usually already been there (usually when the truck arrived) and bought it all up. As I said, as long a people are willing to pay anything to stock up.... there will be someone willing to take advantage of them.

I don't live in Georgia, but if I did, I wouldn't pay this much. I've been able to pick up 4lbs of CFE223 and ~2000 CCI 450 in the last 3 months at normal prices by being persistant.

Comment

• babaganoush
        Warrior
        • Jan 2013

Originally posted by flemdoug View Post
        7lbs of CFE 223 - ~$160
        5000 CCI 450 ~$200
        Total = $360

People willing to pay these kind of prices ($550) is why we can't find any on the shelves .... I work for a living and am only able to visit the local ammo shops after I get off work. By that time, the horders have usually already been there (usually when the truck arrived) and bought it all up. As I said, as long a people are willing to pay anything to stock up.... there will be someone willing to take advantage of them.

I don't live in Georgia, but if I did, I wouldn't pay this much. I've been able to pick up 4lbs of CFE223 and ~2000 CCI 450 in the last 3 months at normal prices by being persistant.

+1

I just keep checking, and am occasionally rewarded with reasonably priced components.
        "A problem thoroughly understood is always fairly simple. Found your opinions on facts, not prejudices. We know too many things that are not true."

Charles F. Kettering

Comment

• BigBluePup

Just picked up 2000k cci 450 benchrest for $46ea

Comment

Working...
          X