Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grendeljunky

FS: Custom 6.5 Grendel

I have a custom 6.5 Grendel complete upper fs. It has a Satern Spartan 18 inch fluted barrel, DD 12 inch lite rail, YM National Chrome bolt carrier, Larue billet upper receiver, and WCI brake. This rifle has seen about 1100 rounds. Comes with two 25 round magazines. Also comes with a 3 round mag, and a 10 round mag. I'm in need of money due to my recent debt and would hate to sell this. Asking $900. I will also include all my 6.5 bore brushes, and a 6.5 bore guide. Does not come with Magpul front sight.

Last edited by Guest; 08-01-2011, 06:10 AM.

Haven't you been watching the news? Apparently, you're supposed to increase your debt ceiling to get out of the negative effects of debt, silly. Just get another credit card, and buy your rifle from yourself. Heck, use a fictitious identity...or someone else's, and get a whole new line of credit! You could even throw a party for all your friends who are in debt, and call it an economic stimulus package! Buy a Premier Reticles or Hensoldt scope for about $4G's, take a few years off of work, and continue the scam until it starts to catch up to you...then move...and repeat. At least that's what economists are basically recommending for our country, so it must work just as well for you...right??

Sorry for the misplaced humor in your time of pain. I couldn't help it. Let me check with my wife if I can buy this...

Woops, I shouldn't have asked that one.

I must say that is a fine-looking blaster my friend. You spared no expense in selecting high-end components, that's for certain.

Comment

• grendeljunky

Thanks, I don't watch the news because it's filled with propaganda and lies. Russia today is a decent source though. I'm obsessed with having the best parts whenever I own anything. If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask. Almost forgot, it also has a PRI billet gas buster charging handle.
      Last edited by Guest; 06-15-2011, 05:05 AM.

Comment

What is the thread pitch of the barrel?

Comment

• grendeljunky

I think it's a 9/16-24RH.

Comment

• grendeljunky

Ok guys, I took the extra mags and ammo out to lower the price.

Comment

• michaelmew

PM sent

Comment

• grendeljunky

I'm willing to take reasonable offers.

Comment

I'll take the lower per our PM's/emails.

Comment

• grendeljunky

Final price drop. $900 shipped!

Comment

• grendeljunky

Bump, I will not send the upper out before i get the check! Someone on this board tried to get me to send the upper out first, than get the money after they received the item. This screams SCAMMER!

Comment

Originally posted by grendeljunky View Post
                        Bump, I will not send the upper out before i get the check! Someone on this board tried to get me to send the upper out first, than get the money after they received the item. This screams SCAMMER!
                        I agree, not like what you are asking is any different from a company on the net.

Comment

If the 'buyer' is questioning this seller's legitimacy, I bought both brass and the complete lower as two separate deals from him. The transaction was smooth, easy and quick.

Comment

• grendeljunky

Thanks z06man.

Comment

• grendeljunky

Sold.

Comment

Working...
                              X