"BNIB" A.A. Stripped upper for sale.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "BNIB" A.A. Stripped upper for sale.

I have a brand-new, never fired, Alexander Arms stripped upper for sale for $150.00. Has ALEX-A 6.5 GREN printed in white on upper left side, with white T#'s across the top rail. Never seen these for sale any where, but I could be mistaken. Took barrel off this upper, and put it on a Seekins SP223 billet upper, now I have it for sale if anyone is interested??? Also comes with forward assist, dust cover, and has M4 feed ramps machined into upper receiver. Price Drop $125. SOLD-SOLD-SOLD.

-Michael
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 09-30-2013, 08:42 PM.
  • Sojorboy
    Warrior
    • Nov 2011

pm sent

Comment

Still available if anyone is interested???

Comment

• Tedward
        Banned
        • Feb 2013

See below!
        Last edited by bwaites; 09-03-2013, 09:24 PM. Reason: Inappropriate for sales thread, please read the rules!

Comment

Sorry If I said something, or did something wrong, or broke A RULE. Please let me know what "See below" means, cause i dont have the slightest idea??? I most certainly didnt mean to infringe on any of the rules.

Comment

• NugginFutz
            Chieftain
            • Aug 2013

I don't think the comment "See below" was meant for you - a moderator had changed the message.

I think you're good to go.

From the Forum Sticky:

"Rules of Buy/Sell/Trade
            Articles for sale here are not endorsed in any way by the owners or moderators of the 6.5 Grendel Forum.

All items must have a price specified.

Once sold, the seller should modify the thread so as to indicate the item has been sold.

However, the asking price and any pictures, as well as the body and text of the post should remain in place. (This allows others to gauge demand and price their items appropriately.)

Under NO circumstances may anyone criticize price or condition in a sales thread. If you believe that the seller needs to be aware of prices available elsewhere, you are free to PM him and so advise.

DO NOT stomp on a sales thread in any way!"
            Last edited by NugginFutz; 09-09-2013, 11:03 PM.
            If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Tedward
              Banned
              • Feb 2013

Originally posted by NiB brain View Post
              Sorry If I said something, or did something wrong, or broke A RULE. Please let me know what "See below" means, cause i dont have the slightest idea??? I most certainly didnt mean to infringe on any of the rules.
              It was my bad... you were fine. Opp's

Comment

Alexander-Arms upper is still available if anyone is interested??? Price drop to $125!!!!

Comment

Can you post a picture of the ejection port with the port door open please? Thanks.

Comment

• Tedward
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2013

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
                    Can you post a picture of the ejection port with the port door open please? Thanks.
                    removed note
                    Last edited by Tedward; 09-23-2013, 11:17 PM.

Comment

• georgepugh

I'll take it

Comment

Working...
                      X