• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tackdriver
    Warrior
    • Feb 2013

want to buy a complete upper!

Alright , I am on my third upper in a year and I definitely have the grendle bug pretty bad. I got some cash burning a hole and wondered if anybody has an upper they we ant to part with?
  • dmsims21
    Warrior
    • Nov 2012

tackdriver, I ordered an Alexander Arms 20" Entry Upper this past January. No upgrades, just the A2 flash hider. I don't have it yet. I expect it to come this month or next. This is a decent guess based on other members' order and receipt times.
    I decided to build an upper with the Lilja barrel group buy, and won't need/can't afford both. I would be willing to sell the AA upper to you, when I get it, if you don't already have one. PM me if you are interested and we can work out a deal.
    www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• Tedward
      Banned
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by tackdriver View Post
      Alright , I am on my third upper in a year and I definitely have the grendle bug pretty bad. I got some cash burning a hole and wondered if anybody has an upper they we ant to part with?
      Well what do you do with your old barrels? Do you burn them out or what??? Must be lots of rounds to go thru a barrel I would think.

Comment

• NugginFutz
        Chieftain
        • Aug 2013

http://shop.redxarms.com/145-SABRE-DEFENCE-65-GRENDEL-UPPER-HALF-PINNED-FOR-16-65SABREUH.htm?categoryId=-1
        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• tackdriver
          Warrior
          • Feb 2013

I don't shoot them out, wish I had time to do that. All the ones I have had shot well and I still have one. I had a 16" AA and wish I would have kepttthat one and a 24" bull that I sold to a guy I have done some trading w/ and is very helpful when I have questions or need minor smith work.

Comment

• KentuckyBuddha
            Warrior
            • Oct 2012

You are out of space for PM's there Tackdriver. : )

Comment

• cory
              Chieftain
              • Jun 2012

I've got an 16" AA Tactical Upper if you're interested. I bought it as an investment piece. I could be talked into letting it go.
              "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by cory View Post
                I've got an 16" AA Tactical Upper if you're interested. I bought it as an investment piece. I could be talked into letting it go.
                How long would I have to talk to get it?

Comment

• NugginFutz
                  Chieftain
                  • Aug 2013

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
                  How long would I have to talk to get it?
                  I understand Cory can be a bit hard of hearing, so I suggest you speak loudly and clearly.
                  If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• cory
                    Chieftain
                    • Jun 2012

HAHA Money Talks
                    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• jeffyo45
                      Unwashed
                      • Jan 2013

I just finished up an upper build with a 20" Shilen HBar profile match barrel and properly headspaced bolt. 1 in 9 twist with rifle length gas with an unthreaded target crown. Barrel is mounted to a CMT Tactical billet upper with Geissele 13" handguard. I have not come up with a price for it yet but I could if someone were interested.

Comment

I have an Alexander Arms 24" complete upper. Several upgrades I will list if you are interested. Comes with 7 Magazines in various sizes from 4rd to 25rd. Also comes with 200rd Wolf Gold ammo. 270 rds shot. Excellent Shape. $1200 firm includes shipping an insurance.

Comment

• tackdriver
                          Warrior
                          • Feb 2013

Thank you, CEO and everybody else that responded to this post . I have purchased another upper in the last week!

Comment

Working...
                          X