WTS Complete 24" Grendel rifle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Complete 24" Grendel rifle

Bought this and got it ready for coyotes, but never got the time to even sight it in. Since I don't see any more free time headed my way anytime soon, I figured I'd sell this and put the money in a Jeep rebuild........ Anyway, it's an Alexander Arms Overwatch upper mated to a Bushmaster lower, fitted with a Yankee Hill free float handguard, fixed A2 stock, and a 20x 30mm tube Super Sniper scope. (I looked for several weeks to find any negative press on the Super Sniper scopes, but was unable to find any. VERY nice scope) Got it from a benchrest shooter who, having shot bolt guns for years, could never get used to the recoil spring noise and sold it to me. Has a very nice trigger, which I believe to be mil-spec parts worked a little, and an overtravel screw added to the selector internally. I painted it with Duracoat, which some may not like, but wanted something different. I would love to tell you how it shoots, but I have only put two rounds thru it - just to make sure it would go bang, and it did. The previous owner was in the process of trying different loads to see what it liked and I still have the remainder of the ammo. Also have empty brass and dies that will go with it. Asking 1800 for the lot.

I'll make that bigger so we can see it better:

Nice paint job as well. Looks like an excellent way for someone to jump right into a Grendel, all ready to go.

Comment

Working...
    X