• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 85_Ranger4x4
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Originally posted by explorecaves View Post
    Maybe there was a catastrophic failure with the laser engraving machine and they are waiting on replacement parts and a service tech to come out? Maybe Nathan had a family or medical emergency and has been out on paid leave? Too many what ifs are floating around. I am sure BFT has tried to get an update on a regular basis and I am sure as soon as BFT knows anything more, it will be posted. It has now been all of 2 weeks since the last update. Wow...... that is SOOOOOOOO long to wait...... Yes, I am guilty of posting in here and possibly riling things up in this post but it is all in good humor. Maybe it is just my experience as a gov contractor that I can handle the hurry up and wait, but it is something that everyone needs to learn.
    He was live with Brownell's on facebook yesterday.

My wonder is if they are in with the 6.5G barrels that they are going to release to the public. He has said those had a lot of production in front of them. So maybe it isn't just an order of 50something barrels sneaking thru but they are bundled with many more.

From an efficiency standpoint, if the machine is set up to cut 6.5G chambers it would make sense to run them all at the same time. No idea what they are doing for rifling on their barrels but if it is the same the same thing would apply to that too. And they engrave their barrels too so there is that.

He seems like a standup guy, I don't think he will leave you guys high and dry.

Comment

• 4pocalypse
      Unwashed
      • May 2016

Topgun, you have PM

Comment

• Bigs28
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2016

I have not seen bft make a post on this site in a while. I sent him a check for a bolt over 2 weeks ago that hasn't been cashed yet. With that said Bft, i hope all is well with you and your family.

Bft has been pretty on point in the past with keeping everyone posted so I'm confident he will let us know what's going on as soon as he can.

Comment

• 85_Ranger4x4
          Warrior
          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
          I have not seen bft make a post on this site in a while. I sent him a check for a bolt over 2 weeks ago that hasn't been cashed yet. With that said Bft, i hope all is well with you and your family.

Bft has been pretty on point in the past with keeping everyone posted so I'm confident he will let us know what's going on as soon as he can.
          He was last on this website today at 9:47am.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
            Warrior
            • Nov 2016

All I'm trying to say is as the organizer of this I'm sure he's way more stressed about it than any of us. Not trying to make excuses just saying stuff happens. Patience truly is a virtue that almost everyone appreciates. I wouldn't be suprised if rouge Nathan will probably give our next update with an apology or something. BFT has pretty much already said he won't update until he has them in his hands because of the post that said laser etch.
            I get your worry, it's my first transaction through here to. And that's slightly bothersome what happened, But have faith in some people. Its pays off. And it WILL be worth it... As for me this maybe the last post I make till I get these babies!

Comment

• Apparition
              Warrior
              • Jan 2014

I trust BFT, hell his address was on the bolts and he isn't that far from me

An update from Faxon would be nice.

Comment

• LRRPF52
                Super Moderator
                • Sep 2014

If anyone wants to back out, let me know and I'll jump in on your barrel.
                NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• keystone183
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2013

Man. You guys. You need to channel Aaron Rodgers. R-E-L-A-X. Relax.

Comment

• 4pocalypse
                    Unwashed
                    • May 2016

I'll jump out if someone wants to pay me the $223 I have into a barrel and bolt. The only reason I want to is because I'm going to get a lilja instead. Pm or email me.

Comment

• yellowhammer
                      Unwashed
                      • Feb 2017

Originally posted by 4pocalypse View Post
                      I'll jump out if someone wants to pay me the $223 I have into a barrel and bolt. The only reason I want to is because I'm going to get a lilja instead. Pm or email me.
                      I'll take you up on that. Sent you PM for details.
                      Last edited by yellowhammer; 04-08-2017, 04:01 AM.

Comment

• 4pocalypse
                        Unwashed
                        • May 2016

Originally posted by yellowhammer View Post
                        I'll take you up on that. Sent you PM for details.
                        Payment received. Pm inbound to BFT

Comment

• yellowhammer
                          Unwashed
                          • Feb 2017

Originally posted by 4pocalypse View Post
                          Payment received. Pm inbound to BFT
                          Too easy; PM sent to BFT as well. Please sub me in for 4pocalypse.

Comment

• mongoosesnipe
                            Chieftain
                            • May 2012

i jump in it
                            Punctuation is for the weak....

Comment

• Slinkz
                              Bloodstained
                              • Jan 2016

Dammit. The one day I don't check this thread religiously. I would still love someone's spot if they want off the ride.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                                Warrior
                                • Nov 2016

Sorry, you didn't prey hard enough.. I didn't get that msg.
                                You can always subscribe to this thread.. get an email anytime someone posts.

Edit there's also google alerts, I haven't quite figured them out yet. But you can set up keywords for a web page and then have it email you when those words are posted. If my a** doesn't get a job soon I may have to hock one of mine but we'll see. Hopefully I got three interviews next week. And I seem to keep slowly selling the "junk" out of my closet. Its starting to get pretty sparse though.
                                Last edited by The Profit Joseph Sith; 04-08-2017, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X