X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jim_bob
    Warrior
    • Jul 2014

I'm not going to complain, but the barrel is all I lack to complete my SBR. Got the stamp back last week and I'm itchin!

Comment

• subinoob
      Bloodstained
      • Jul 2016

Originally posted by jim_bob View Post
      I'm not going to complain, but the barrel is all I lack to complete my SBR. Got the stamp back last week and I'm itchin!
      Same boat here but I have had my sbr lower for awhile but should get my new can any day now.

Comment

• daggertt
        Unwashed
        • Oct 2016

If you're trying to determine who wants their barrel sooner than later, I'll throw my name in the hat of "7 months is long enough" and hope to get my 2 barrels and 2 bolts at your soonest convenience.

Comment

• yellowhammer
          Unwashed
          • Feb 2017

Thanks for the update. I'd better order some ammo I guess.

Comment

• explorecaves
            Warrior
            • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
            Hey, when this fat white boy took off his shirt on the beach I noticed some mothers shielding the eyes of young children, and others were on their cell phones pointing at me. Police let me off with a warning as long as I spent 30 days on Nutri System.
            Police let you off with a warning only because Captain Ahab made a bigger scene?

Yes I know I will probably be moved to the end of the list with that last comment..... was it worth it? Definitely. LOL

I too am curious on the discount on the wrong barrels.....

Comment

• Carde017
              Bloodstained
              • Jan 2017

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
              OK, guys, am back in Minneapolis and my day job was a little crazy after being gone, but I’m back in the saddle.

Phoned Nathan yesterday while on I-95 shortly after leaving Savannah, Georgia.

He says there was a problem. Some of the barrels were rifled with standard 6-groove rifling, and not with the specified 5R-EE rifling.

He’s going to ship out the batch of correct barrels to me and I will ship them out to you. Most of you will get yours in this shipment.

For the remaining replacement barrels, he’s going to put them on the emergency fast-track and get them done ASAP, because he realizes they screwed up.

The silver lining to this is I’m going to put in an order for an extra 25, so those of you looking for a 6.5 Grendel 12” SBR barrel from the second buy are going to get yours much sooner than expected.

Now, y’all know the saying, “the squeaky wheel gets the grease”? (Or, as they say in the Dominican Republic, “the crying baby gets the teat.” ) What I’m going to do is look through this thread and make sure that those of you who have been bugging me, lately, will get your barrels without having to wait for the new batch. Fair enough?

P.S. If there’s enough interest, I can see increasing the extra order to 50. Order them in the usual group buy way found in my very first post in these threads. Great price on a cool product.
              I'm not one to complain or whine for a teat...that's all I'm gonna say. LOL, but I'll take my bolts when you have time. Got another project going.
              Thanks

Comment

• ahillock
                Warrior
                • Jan 2016

Sqeak squeak.

I'm also interested in what will happen to the incorrect barrels.

Comment

• EBR65
                  Unwashed
                  • Nov 2016

I'm complaining now after patiently waiting. Barrel and bolt is all I need to complete my build.

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2016

That's wierd.. I was wondering just two days ago what they do if they ever have a "reject" that's still shootable.. I've been having a feeling for a while that something might have happened. Well I guess it's good news in the end. patience pays off once again, but not for me? Hey someone stole my karma credit! lol.
                    I can wait though.. (please dear God don't make me regret saying this )

Comment

• madmike66
                      Bloodstained
                      • Sep 2016

As much as I want my barrel, I'm not chomping at the bit to finish my build or anything, so you can move me into the 2nd batch in order to take care of people who need it now.

Comment

• irickchad
                        Unwashed
                        • Dec 2016

Everything else is in it's proper pelican case just waiting for this barrel. Excited for it to make it's way here! Thanks for the update BFT

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                          You can send mine from the second batch. Still don't have form 1 back anyway. Are they trashing the wrong barrels or willing to send those at a discount?
                          So what is it now? +6 I guess. Would be cool to test them in comparison. I'm Sure faxon might be thinking the same thing. I can see their whole factory going home with freebies, the Faxon rewards program. Lol. "Whoops we did it again"

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                            Administrator
                            • Feb 2011

OK, getting back to you guys on the "Can-we-get-the-6-groove-barrels-fer-cheep?" question.

Sorry, no. Nathan says they only discount barrels if there's actually a manufacturer's defect.

Also says the second batch is due in "4-5 weeks." That's as "fast-track" as they can do.
                            :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• explorecaves
                              Warrior
                              • Sep 2014

4-5 weeks.... ouch..... I would prefer not to wait that long but if there is enough demand, I am willing to be a nice guy and let others jump ahead. Despite what my friends say, I am not always a complete A-hole. LOL

Comment

• Bigs28
                                Chieftain
                                • Feb 2016

I'm good on waiting bft. But can you send the bolt? Using it with aa barrel i already have.

And i sent you a second check for second bolt from next group buy while you were on honeymoon.

Comment

Working...
                                X