• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bigs28
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2016

Originally posted by RogueNathan View Post

If anyone who sent a barrel back to Faxon (note, you must have returned one to us)
    So to be clear, all the people who never even received their original barrel who were promised their barrels months ago don't get anything?

Comment

• explorecaves
      Warrior
      • Sep 2014

The gift is $70 per barrel that was purchased, NOT a percentage off.

They can, but I have taken it upon myself to be the whipping boy. While they can make a token statement, I am personally able to assist with individual issues. Its not just my job as a director at the company, but I am a fellow shooter and it pains me how "unsmooth" this has been so I want to see it through to the successful shipment of all barrels to everyone.

Everyone is welcome to "pile it on". I "was" a Marine so it will take some really good shit-talking to get me riled up.

Thank you for the free gift, I will have to make sure my email did not bounce it back once I get off work. And thank you for stepping up to take the brunt of the backlash. It has not gone unnoticed. What has been lacking is the rest of Faxon's lack of chiming in especially after being notified of the discord... Is that a minor gripe or a major one? For me it is minor since you are taking up the slack now.

Go buy yourself a box of your favorite flavor of crayons and enjoy them tonight with a nice glass of scotch. Sorry, I had to respond to the marine comment... LOL

Comment

• RogueNathan
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by explorecaves View Post
        Thank you for the free gift, I will have to make sure my email did not bounce it back once I get off work. And thank you for stepping up to take the brunt of the backlash. It has not gone unnoticed. What has been lacking is the rest of Faxon's lack of chiming in especially after being notified of the discord... Is that a minor gripe or a major one? For me it is minor since you are taking up the slack now.

Go buy yourself a box of your favorite flavor of crayons and enjoy them tonight with a nice glass of scotch. Sorry, I had to respond to the marine comment... LOL
        I laughed at that one so much so Curt our Marketing guy was giving me the "WTF" look. Good Marine joke!

We didn't have major notification of discord due to my settings on this forum. Simply put, I forgot to set the auto e-mail notifications so did not see anything until it popped up on ARFCom. That's my bad and the settings have been changed so I get immediate updates on threads we are involved with.
        The Director at Faxon Firearms.

Please send us an e-mail anytime! Nathan.S@faxonfirearms.com

Comment

• explorecaves
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

I laughed at that one so much so Curt our Marketing guy was giving me the "WTF" look. Good Marine joke!

We didn't have major notification of discord due to my settings on this forum. Simply put, I forgot to set the auto e-mail notifications so did not see anything until it popped up on ARFCom. That's my bad and the settings have been changed so I get immediate updates on threads we are involved with.
          Glad I could bring some comedic relief to your day. Now get back to sending out barrels or we will have to put you on mop detail of the parking lot in the rain...

Comment

• rabiddawg
            Chieftain
            • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
            Just got my email. $70 gift card is petty nice. Hello slr adjustable gas block
            And they are out of stock. The gift that keeps on giving
            Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.

Mark Twain

http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showt...2-Yd-Whitetail

Comment

• FOGII
              Bloodstained
              • Nov 2016

Nathan,

You have posted since this question was asked without addressing it. I think BIGs28's question was perfectly clear and to the point. Here is the multiple choice

A) Those on the first group by that never rec'd a barrel and were moved over to the 2nd group buy becasue Faxon couldn't even ship the non-QA'd barrels out to BFT don't rate the gift code.

B) Everyone on the first group buy is being sent a gift code.

S/F, FOG

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
              So to be clear, all the people who never even received their original barrel who were promised their barrels months ago don't get anything?

Comment

• NugginFutz
                Chieftain
                • Aug 2013

TNR-funny-marine-corps-memes-crayon-eaters-e1470398918788.jpg
                If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• RogueNathan
                  Bloodstained
                  • Jul 2015

Originally posted by rabiddawg View Post
                  And they are out of stock. The gift that keeps on giving
                  They are on order with SLR. The code does not have an expiration date, so as soon as they are in you are welcome to them!

Comment

• RogueNathan
                    Bloodstained
                    • Jul 2015

Originally posted by FOGII View Post
                    Nathan,

You have posted since this question was asked without addressing it. I think BIGs28's question was perfectly clear and to the point. Here is the multiple choice

A) Those on the first group by that never rec'd a barrel and were moved over to the 2nd group buy becasue Faxon couldn't even ship the non-QA'd barrels out to BFT don't rate the gift code.

B) Everyone on the first group buy is being sent a gift code.

S/F, FOG
                    C.) I'm looking into the details. For now, my focus was getting those who returned barrels to us all set.

Comment

• explorecaves
                      Warrior
                      • Sep 2014

They are on order with SLR. The code does not have an expiration date, so as soon as they are in you are welcome to them!
                      What about the Superlative .750 clamp on gas block? Got an eta?

Comment

• Bigs28
                        Chieftain
                        • Feb 2016

5 weeks

Comment

• RogueNathan
                          Bloodstained
                          • Jul 2015

Update for the evening-

All customers who returned barrels except three who e-mailed me personally should have barrels out the door, tracking in-hand, and the code. If anyone does not have this, please send me and Mark an e-mail. Mine is below and Mark's is Mark@faxonfirearms.com

For those part of other group buys, I am setting up a call with BFT to discuss and we should have that taken care of in the next couple of days.

Thank you so much for your patience. Look forward to seeing range results from barrels!

Comment

• Bruw
                            Bloodstained
                            • Mar 2017

Thanks for getting visibly back involved Nathan. Knowing you are watching these threads brings hope.

Comment

• Slinkz
                              Bloodstained
                              • Jan 2016

Email sent

Comment

• jurassic
                                Warrior
                                • Sep 2014

Email sent

Comment

Working...