X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • explorecaves
    Warrior
    • Sep 2014

BFT - If my math is correct and all the commitments pay, this should be good to go now....

Comment

• Bigs28
      Chieftain
      • Feb 2016

I sent you a message bft but not site if it sent. Did you receive it?

Comment

• subinoob
        Bloodstained
        • Jul 2016

Originally posted by explorecaves View Post
        BFT - If my math is correct and all the commitments pay, this should be good to go now....
        I also sent in my payment yesterday for a second barrel. I have seen others mention that also so should be really close just need people to send in payment.

Comment

• Bigs28
          Chieftain
          • Feb 2016

I'm mailing my application and check out tomorrow. At work today workout my check book

Comment

• ahillock
            Warrior
            • Jan 2016

BFT, I sent the PayPal payment and form this AM.

Comment

• CYB29
              Unwashed
              • Oct 2016

Sent order form and money just now.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

Gentlemen, Esteemed Warriors, and Vile Unwashed of the Horde, I am pleased to announce that this project is a GO! Not quite 50 yet, but I'm 100% confident I can put in the purchase order, get Faxon rolling, and we'll be ready when they are. Woot! Woot! Hoo-ah!

This is gonna be so COOL! Not only do we get very good ballistics with our high BC bullets from an SBR, but I also have a very cool evolutionary improvement to the rifling that is gonna make the 6.5 Grendel "be all it can be." More on that later. . . .

Now, an IMPORTANT REMINDER: For those of you planning on using this barrel in an SBR, NOW IS THE TIME to get your NFA paperwork in order. It is your responsibility to fulfill all NFA requirements pertaining to short barreled rifles.

As always, I'll keep you updated on progress as I receive regular updates from Faxon.
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• stellar
                  Bloodstained
                  • Aug 2016

Awwwww yeeah!

Comment

• explorecaves
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2014

My 5.56 lower will be pulling double duty until SS opens their kiosks up for F1's (supposedly by the end of the year) and I can file a couple more lowers.

As for the rifling, your cryptic comment has me thinking several thoughts. The one front and center is: is it going to be a progressive twist? That has been touted as new and improved over and over again.....

Comment

• EBR65
                      Unwashed
                      • Nov 2016

BFT, form emailed and funds sent via paypal! This will be my first 65G, one of the 556 sbr uppers is going to lose its home! Stoked!

Comment

• keystone183
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2013

HOT DAMN!!!!

I may yet see this barrel before my PF...

Comment

• XXprince
                          Unwashed
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                          Gentlemen, Esteemed Warriors, and Vile Unwashed of the Horde, I am pleased to announce that this project is a GO! Not quite 50 yet, but I'm 100% confident I can put in the purchase order, get Faxon rolling, and we'll be ready when they are. Woot! Woot! Hoo-ah!

This is gonna be so COOL! Not only do we get very good ballistics with our high BC bullets from an SBR, but I also have a very cool evolutionary improvement to the rifling that is gonna make the 6.5 Grendel "be all it can be." More on that later. . . .

Now, an IMPORTANT REMINDER: For those of you planning on using this barrel in an SBR, NOW IS THE TIME to get your NFA paperwork in order. It is your responsibility to fulfill all NFA requirements pertaining to short barreled rifles.

As always, I'll keep you updated on progress as I receive regular updates from Faxon.
                          Nice, can't wait!

Comment

• Bigs28
                            Chieftain
                            • Feb 2016

My check is in the mail

Comment

• FMJunkie
                              Unwashed
                              • Oct 2016

Exxxxxxcellent!

I've got the bolt, so I guess now I'll start figuring out an optic. Anyone know what they're doing yet?

Comment

• wganz
                                Bloodstained
                                • Apr 2015

I'll get my postal money order in the mail at lunch tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X