X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Red Dawn
    Warrior
    • Nov 2016

Got mine in today. Looks great thanks BFT and Lehigh Defense. Can't load pics from phone or I would but they are awesome.
    "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• camarojsmith
      Unwashed
      • Mar 2017

Got mine today. Looks good. Thanks to all involved.

Comment

• sovapatriot
        Bloodstained
        • Sep 2016

Bolts are in! The quality looks excellent! One step closer to my first 6.5

Comment

• csmwhjones
          Unwashed
          • Aug 2016

Bolt looks great, I guess I have to build another one.

Comment

• win.308stealth
            Bloodstained
            • Jan 2015

Received my bolts. Now where is my 18 in. Faxon Grendel barrel? Now how come the barrels aren't being ordered at the rate these bolts were?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by win.308stealth View Post
              Now how come the barrels aren't being ordered at the rate these bolts were?
              Right?!?

Actually, seems like the barrels are starting to move a bit faster, particularly the F20.
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• bigdaddyflo
                Bloodstained
                • Dec 2016

Received my bolts today - they look great. Funny thing is my wife thought I ordered two whistles. I guess I should tell her I bought two bolts for two new builds - nah, I'll just learn to whistle with them until I get my other parts in.

Comment

• Redomen
                  Warrior
                  • Jun 2016

Reciever my bolts today. Awesome job! I love the logo engraving!

Comment

• 65Whelen
                    Warrior
                    • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                    Right?!?

Actually, seems like the barrels are starting to move a bit faster, particularly the F20.
                    Received my bolt today, excellent. Love the logo. And, good to hear the 20" barrels are picking up.

Thanks BFT, for all your efforts. May the Horde be with you.

Comment

• HighnLow
                      Unwashed
                      • Feb 2017

Bolts came in, headspaced fine in my Saber barrel, can't wait to shoot. Thanks BFT!

Comment

• NugginFutz
                        Chieftain
                        • Aug 2013

Mine arrived tonight. Looks every bit as good as the pictures. Love the laser etching - a real bonus I hadn't anticipated as an early bird order.

Thanks, BFT.
                        If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• Retro
                          Warrior
                          • Jul 2016

BFT thanks for all of your hard work and industry contacts. This can be a lot of work and I just want to echo the sentiment that we all appreciate what you do for the Horde. Arrived today and looks damn fine in it's new NiB carrier (http://ktksales.com/products/bolt-ca...-boron-223-556). Got a great deal on a NiB bolt carrier with gas key for $57 plus this bolt for $55 and it looks like a darn fine investment. Now all that I need is my new AA 16" barrel and I can commence assembly. I've been sitting around for the last six weeks healing up from shoulder replacement and got bored so I started ordering parts. I think that my wife has figured out that there's another Grendel coming as I couldn't hide all of the deliveries. I order the upper and lower in the raw and this one will be Blue Titanium Durocoat with black accents. I ordered an airbrush to do my own coatings this time.
                          Last edited by Retro; 03-14-2017, 05:14 AM.

Comment

• terrywick4
                            Warrior
                            • Sep 2014

got my bolt yesterday. It looks fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work.

Comment

• TropicalVibe
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2015

BFT,

It's really cool to know that a bunch of people can take advantage of a great "bro deal" all thanks to you! The bolts came last night and they looked great! No mistaking the "mark of the Grendel" on these bolts, as the engraving was an awesome touch.

Thank you very much for passing on this deal, I trust many others are thanking you as well!

Best regards,
                              TV
                              Last edited by TropicalVibe; 03-14-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• VASCAR2
                                Chieftain
                                • Mar 2011

Originally posted by terrywick4 View Post
                                got my bolt yesterday. It looks fantastic! Thanks for all the hard work.

+1 !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X