• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dcommoncents
    Warrior
    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
    MrG is 5/5.

DCC, sorry, but don't have capability to verify headspacing for you.
    No problem, thanks anyways. I'll figure it out and remain open to suggestions.

Comment

• Dcommoncents
      Warrior
      • Jul 2017

BFT: I don't want to be that "are we there yet" guy, but I'm curious about the ETA so I know how much time I have to secure other components for this build (I will be figuratively dying inside if I have the barrel but not all the other parts). On 11/17 you posted that Faxon said they'd be ready in about 2 weeks. Does that still hold true and am I right in guessing that means they'll start shipping to us mid-December? If so I may have to get myself some early x-mas gifts!

Comment

• jonny rotton
        Warrior
        • Dec 2015

someone has to be the "are we there yet" guy. im glad its you and not me.

Comment

• Dcommoncents
          Warrior
          • Jul 2017

Originally posted by jonny rotton View Post
          someone has to be the "are we there yet" guy. im glad its you and not me.
          It's not because I'm impatient with excitement, I'm merely trying to coordinate the logistical side of my build. And, since I haven't bothered BFT about the issue previously, I figured I should get one freebie without being stoned by patient members of the horde.

Comment

• PVBoom
            Warrior
            • Oct 2017

Well, I ordered 2 LaRue triggers and didn't pay for fast delivery so I don't expect them for a while. And the headspace gauges are backordered at Brownells. So I expect the barrels will arrive before the rest of the stuff.

Comment

• Bigs28
              Chieftain
              • Feb 2016

Pv I got shipment notification with tracking number this morning on the triggers and I didn't pay extra either.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                Administrator
                • Feb 2011

U P D A T E : Pat says gonna be a week later than previous estimate: "It looks like I was mistaken on the previous timeline I gave you. I did not account for the fact that our Nitride supplier would be shut down all last week for the holiday, so your F12s and F18s both went to nitride this week. That puts them back here at the end of next week and probably another half of a week for assembly and final QC."
                :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Dcommoncents
                  Warrior
                  • Jul 2017

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                  U P D A T E : Pat says gonna a week later than previous estimate: "It looks like I was mistaken on the previous timeline I gave you. I did not account for the fact that our Nitride supplier would be shut down all last week for the holiday, so your F12s and F18s both went to nitride this week. That puts them back here at the end of next week and probably another half of a week for assembly and final QC."
                  Thanks for the update. Sounds like we may still be receiving x-mas presents from Faxon though!

Comment

• Dcommoncents
                    Warrior
                    • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Bigs28 View Post
                    Pv I got shipment notification with tracking number this morning on the triggers and I didn't pay extra either.
                    I also just got notification from Larue that the trigger I ordered on black Friday is ready to ship, so that's probably good news for everyone waiting on one.

Comment

• grendelhunter16
                      Unwashed
                      • Feb 2017

Do we know the weight of this barrel?

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                        Administrator
                        • Feb 2011

1 lb, 10 oz, or 1.625 lbs.
                        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

Comment

• The Profit Joseph Sith
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Dcommoncents View Post
                          I also just got notification from Larue that the trigger I ordered on black Friday is ready to ship, so that's probably good news for everyone waiting on one.
                          Good news, and more good news! Glad you all are getting these barrels so fast. And glad im going to be getting my larue pars fairly soon. I was soo impressed with those APEG grips i got with my girst two MBT's i ordered like 7 more to switch over. And two RAT's

Comment

• Schrambo
                            Warrior
                            • Oct 2016

BFT-

I'll give up my barrel on this GB... I was lucky enough to grab a 12" Odinworks on Black Friday and am thinking having 4-12" barrels might be overkill...

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                              Administrator
                              • Feb 2011

Who wants Schrambo's barrel? One left.

Comment

• Schrambo
                                Warrior
                                • Oct 2016

Sorry, BFT... If it affects the deal with Faxon, I'll take it... Make it work for the Horde...

Comment

Working...
                                X