• Jan 2018

You talked me in to it
    Paypal and email sent

Comment

• dpete
      Warrior
      • May 2016

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
      I know patience is a virtue. I know this. I understand it. But, my adrenal glands are getting tired of going active every time I open the mailbox. Any further update BFT?
      If its any consolation, 3 weeks from BFT's update about them getting nitrided is sometime this coming week. All of my parts for the upper are just waiting for the barrel to arrive.

Comment

• johnkmcguire97
        Unwashed
        • Feb 2017

I am in... payment and form sent.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
          Administrator
          • Feb 2011

U P D A T E : Faxon says my Monster 12.7 barrels will go to lasering late this week for that oh-so-cool-Grendel-skull-logo near the muzzle, with Monday at the latest, and after that they'll be ready to ship out to me and then I'll, in turn, box 'em up and ship 'em out to you guys.
          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Les
            Warrior
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
            U P D A T E : Faxon says my Monster 12.7 barrels will go to lasering late this week for that oh-so-cool-Grendel-skull-logo near the muzzle, with Monday at the latest, and after that they'll be ready to ship out to me and then I'll, in turn, box 'em up and ship 'em out to you guys.

That'll work, appreciate the update, thanks for doing this BFT.
            Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• brut28481
              Warrior
              • Mar 2016

129 ABLR -check, ThorHd - check, 30 cal can - check, SBR stamp - check, Monster Grr barrel-incoming, second mortgage-check......I see a reduced population of coyotes and pigs in my future! Thanks again BFT!

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                Chieftain
                • Oct 2016

Two weeks. Very exciting, this waiting thing. > Glad to do it. Will be fun seeing the range reports with the 12.7s. The world needs more Grendel awesomeness. Good on you, BFT.
                Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• ClutchAutomatic
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2018

I will be doing a range report with my superlative piston kit and an Omega can on it the day after I get it. Only have hornady black and some eld-m reloads right now that was worked up for my 24"

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                    Administrator
                    • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Kswhitetails View Post
                    The world needs more Grendel awesomeness.
                    Super Secret Plan for Worldwide Grendelization is moving forward on schedule. Bwahahaha!
                    :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Les
                      Warrior
                      • Oct 2016

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
                      Super Secret Plan for Worldwide Grendelization is moving forward on schedule. Bwahahaha!
                      It's working on me, I have more pieces and parts than I thought I'd ever buy. It's a sickness I tell you.
                      Nebraska Firearms Owners Association. https://nebraskafirearms.org/wp/

Comment

• Kswhitetails
                        Chieftain
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Les View Post
                        It's working on me, I have more pieces and parts than I thought I'd ever buy. It's a sickness I tell you.
                        There's got to be a support group somewhere. I need help. My wife needs even more!
                        Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.

Comment

• jaybee1669
                          Bloodstained
                          • Mar 2018

New to the forum and in on this group buy.

DogDoc's previous information on a pistol build points to this being a potent combo.

Comment

• ClutchAutomatic
                            Warrior
                            • Jan 2018

This looks like an awesome rail to combo with the barrel if you plan on suppressing it.

Comment

• jaybee1669
                              Bloodstained
                              • Mar 2018

This may be the build that finally gets me into NFA items.

Comment

• Plamondacheq1
                                Unwashed
                                • Mar 2018

New to the forum, is this group buy still active? Really been wanting one of these barrels,just waiting on a pending sale to go through then I'm good on funds. Thanks for your time

Comment

Working...
                                X