Anybody interested in starting a group buy for a quality Trigger for the AR Platform

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rammer Jammer
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2018

I ordered a Larue MBT-2S last night for 80 bucks and it already shipped today. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

Comment

• FLshooter
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2019

The Larue MBT2 trigger is on sale for $80. I just got one for my next build.
      Eighty dalla make you halla halla halla!

Comment

• rebby
        Warrior
        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Kootenay View Post
        Interested in one MBT-2S trigger

Would we just paypal you?
        Yeah, that would work. I can accept payment in a number of ways (check, money order, credit card, paypal, etc). Right now, I'm just interested in getting a count. I have 5-6 MBT-2S triggers in stock and would be able to ship those out as soon as late next week. The rest of the tiggers would ship as soon as I get them from LaRue.

Let's do this...

LaRue triggers at $70 + shipping/trigger (net).

If interested please note trigger (2S, 2S straight, 1S, 1S straight) and quantity in an IM to me.

This offer will close at 9am Central on Friday December 13th and all triggers will be ordered at that time. Payment will be due at the time of shipping (to you).

Comment

• A_National_Acrobat
          Unwashed
          • Dec 2019

I'm really liking all this group buy stuff.
          Last edited by A_National_Acrobat; 12-05-2019, 11:57 PM. Reason: I'm a tard

Comment

• bob4432
            Warrior
            • May 2016

How are the single stage LaRue trigger compared to something like a stock LWRC (old version, if there is a new version, when the Piston guns were really popular and the rifles were running $2000?) (thinking one for 3 (2gun for me) ) which appears to be a stock trigger that is Nic_Bor coated (thinking, not known)?

Comment

• DeputyDog25
              Unwashed
              • Jan 2019

Any chance this could be a Elftmann trigger group buy? One of the best triggers I have ever used.

Comment

• jcollins0001
                Unwashed
                • Sep 2017

Rebby

Put me down for two:
                2x - 2S Straight

How do we determine shipping ?

Virginia Zip code 23860

Thanks

Jeff

Comment

• rebby
                  Warrior
                  • Mar 2017

Originally posted by jcollins0001 View Post
                  Rebby

Put me down for two:
                  2x - 2S Straight

How do we determine shipping ?

Virginia Zip code 23860

Thanks

Jeff
                  Jeff,
                  I don't have any straight bows left in stock so I'll get these ordered for you. Once they arrive, I'll calculate shipping when I apply postage and send you a total.
                  Thanks,
                  -Curt

Comment

• rebby
                    Warrior
                    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by rebby View Post
                    LaRue triggers at $70 + shipping/trigger (net).

If interested please note trigger (2S, 2S straight, 1S, 1S straight) and quantity in an IM to me.

This offer will close at 9am Central on Friday December 13th and all triggers will be ordered at that time. Payment will be due at the time of shipping (to you).
                    Just a reminder that this will be closing on Friday morning. I have just a few names on the list so far, please send me an IM if you're interested.

List currently includes; cztopss1, jcollins0001, mv1arms, Kootenay.

Comment

• Red Dawn
                      Warrior
                      • Nov 2016

Just a reminder that this will be closing on Friday morning. I have just a few names on the list so far, please send me an IM if you're interested.

List currently includes; cztopss1, jcollins0001, mv1arms, Kootenay.
                      rebby I sent you a private message I hope I?m not to late to make the list. I?ll take a flat bow 2s or 2 of them if you can. Thanks for offering to help out with this too btw.
                      Last edited by Red Dawn; 12-12-2019, 10:16 AM.
                      "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• rebby
                        Warrior
                        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Red Dawn View Post
                        rebby I sent you a private message I hope I?m not to late to make the list. I?ll take a flat bow 2s or 2 of them if you can. Thanks for offering to help out with this too btw.
                        Got it! You're in. I'll be placing the order tomorrow so if anybody else would like to get in on this, please let me know. Thanks!

Comment

• Red Dawn
                          Warrior
                          • Nov 2016

Got it! You're in. I'll be placing the order tomorrow so if anybody else would like to get in on this, please let me know. Thanks!
                          Outstanding !! Thanks rebby
                          "The right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. A well regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the best and most natural defense of a free country." James Madison

Comment

• Kootenay
                            Unwashed
                            • Oct 2019

Did you get my PM? Just double checking.

Comment

• rebby
                              Warrior
                              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Kootenay View Post
                              Did you get my PM? Just double checking.
                              Yes, getting them all replied to this morning. Order will go into LaRue shortly (I'm a little behind already this morning).

Thanks everybody!

Comment

• rebby
                                Warrior
                                • Mar 2017

LaRue triggers ordered! I'll keep you guys updated via IM when they're ready to ship. I may have a few MBT-2S in stock that I can ship out as early as next week.

List included; cztopss1, jcollins0001, mv1arms, Kootenay, Red Dawn.

Hopefully I didn't miss anybody (I've been living in Cardiac ICU/PICU lately). If I did, I did order a few extras so just let me know.

Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X