• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chev2500
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2018

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
    Here is an option for guys wanting cheaper Hornady brass at $.35 each. Several guys agree to split this bulk package, ship to your buds priorty mail. About the cheapest I’ve seen. Many times Hornady brass sells for $.65 each and Lapua $1.00 +.

The cheapest Starline 6.5 Grendel brass on their website for comparison is $.43 each.

https://www.starlinebrass.com/65-grendel
    Blue collar has Hornady for $36.99/100

Comment

• LongshotCA
      Unwashed
      • Nov 2019

Any discount codes for shipping? It looks like 250 shipped from Everglades for $109 (44 cpr), so the 300 for $122 (40.6 cpr) is a better deal, but I?d still love to get this kind of pricing on Lapua or cheaper on Hornady.

Does the forum have a ?preferred? vendor that I can contact? If we get up to 10k cases or more, maybe we can get Lapua down below 75 cpr (16% discount from the best price I?ve seen) or Hornady under 35 cpr (13% under the current best I see).

Comment

• okiecat
        Warrior
        • Sep 2017

I would look at 500rds but must be Starline, no Horny stuff.

Comment

• LongshotCA
          Unwashed
          • Nov 2019

Just curious, why no Hornady? I?m not opposed to Starline.

Comment

• Silverjay
            Bloodstained
            • Jul 2017

I would be in for Hornady or Starline.

Comment

• okiecat
              Warrior
              • Sep 2017

I started loading in the late '70s. Hornady was a dirty word then. I suppose they have made some improvements but I stick with the winners. Redding and Sierra

Comment

• Popeye212
                Chieftain
                • Jan 2018

I am about to order some Starline. From what I am seeing the Starline is equal to or better than the Lapua I have, and not worth the extra cost. Pretty sure Arm or Ally buys a huge amount and then parcels it out. Might be a thought here. I may call them tomorrow and approach them with it and check on pricing. Not crazy about throwing away anymore Hornady's with loose pockets after just a few firings

Comment

• FLshooter
                  Chieftain
                  • Jun 2019

I just ordered 300 pcs Hornady 6.5 Grendel brass from mid south shooters supply.$38.49/100.And I got the $11 off for spending $100 special they are running.Comes out to under $.40 per case. Hornady cases have been OK for me.I will get around 6 reloads out of each case.

Comment

• Caleb
                    Unwashed
                    • Jan 2019

Anyone else wanting to go in on hornady? I have been necking down to 22 grendel and it shoots great

Comment

Working...
                    X