• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dt219
    Warrior
    • Nov 2020

Lilja AR319 barrel

Is there any interest in a group buy coming up in the near future for these barrels ? Thanks
  • Mhan7
    Bloodstained
    • Nov 2020

Originally posted by Dt219 View Post
    Is there any interest in a group buy coming up in the near future for these barrels ? Thanks
    I would love to get one of these, but cut down to 12.5". In fact, I joined the forum just to get in on a Lilja buy. But the person that ran the last one seems to be away, or not doing it any longer.

Comment

• Dt219
      Warrior
      • Nov 2020

Yea that would be about my luck lol

Comment

• Mhan7
        Bloodstained
        • Nov 2020

There was a mention that maybe there was some family or medical issues. Nobody should be trying to juggle that with an interwebs collaboration. So I'm OK with it. But at the same time, if anyone else has group buy power, we'd still be here...

I did an ammo group buy a few years back that yielded a collective purchase, totaling a significant fraction of a million rounds (got the supplier on board to drop ship direct to buyer's homes, and they did it without one single error on the buy). Only problem is, I don't have time to make new connections, or manage such an effort. Barrel makers are buried up to the balls in orders right now. I can't even imagine how anyone could pull a mass purchase, in the age of backlogs. But alas, that's why I'm asking, instead of offering.

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
          Warrior
          • Sep 2018

Rebby is a good dude. He's got direct contacts with guys at lilja. He'll be back, but his son needs alot of hospital visits from what he's said in the past. But when he gets back, he'll get it sorted. You can even work with him and he can get you lilja barrels not part of the group buy. He's helped several get 20" barrels.

Comment

• Mhan7
            Bloodstained
            • Nov 2020

Originally posted by Wargrendeleagle View Post
            Rebby is a good dude. He's got direct contacts with guys at lilja. He'll be back, but his son needs alot of hospital visits from what he's said in the past. But when he gets back, he'll get it sorted. You can even work with him and he can get you lilja barrels not part of the group buy. He's helped several get 20" barrels.
            I trust that. I would rather he deal with family than anything I have going on, right now. Obviously, this isn't nearly as important.

Comment

• Pwoller
              Bloodstained
              • Apr 2019

He did say the 12.5s would be regular stock in his shop going forward.

Comment

• Wargrendeleagle
                Warrior
                • Sep 2018

I know that's right. We've all got projects that just sit around till we get time. Sometimes it happens to be a year later! Life happens

Comment

• Dt219
                  Warrior
                  • Nov 2020

I wish him and his family well whatever the situation is especially during and through the holidays

Comment

• PVBoom
                    Warrior
                    • Oct 2017

You need to know/remember that even during the group buy, after stuff was ordered, going through the manufacturing process and facing the inevitable 2020 delays, he was checking in maybe every 2 weeks or so.

He did say he would be working on keeping a couple models in stock regularly. So be patient and wait for him to reply.

Comment

• Mhan7
                      Bloodstained
                      • Nov 2020

Originally posted by PVBoom View Post
                      You need to know/remember that even during the group buy, after stuff was ordered, going through the manufacturing process and facing the inevitable 2020 delays, he was checking in maybe every 2 weeks or so.

He did say he would be working on keeping a couple models in stock regularly. So be patient and wait for him to reply.
                      I think that we've sufficiently established that we're going to be patient and wait. No point beating a dead horse. As to "remembering", I have no basis for this. But I'll just accept the newly discovered information.

Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X