Chieftain
    • Jun 2012

Deposit: Lilja Grendel AR Barrel Group Buy

Due Date - 20130913
    Amount Due
    Per Barrel - $103.75
    Per Barrel With Fluting - $132.50

Payment Methods

Preferred- Personal Check made out to Lilja Precision Rifle Barrels Inc.
    Money Order made out to Lilja Precision Rifle Barrels Inc.
    I will do discrete Paypal if it's necessary.

Deposits will be due the 13th of September, 2013. I know this is a little short notice, but we need to get this thing done ASAP.

Deposit Policy

I've talked to a couple of you about this previously. With this deposit route we're taking there presents the possibilities of complications with the final payment, to include legal complications for myself. I don't want to hold up shipping of the barrels while I wait for one or two individuals to pay. I also run the chance of being liable for someones deposit if they so decided to back out of the buy before final payment is made.

Therefore I've drafted a one page document I'll require every buyer to print, initial, sign and send to me with your deposit. I'll try to post it on here and email to the buyers with their approved orders once Dan gets a chance to approve them next week.

In the document I've committed to giving the buyer 21 days to make final payment upon public notification payment is due. This should allow the buyers two (2) pay checks before the final payment is due.

Dan has told me he'd try to give me a 3 to 4 week heads up before the barrels are ready for shipment. Final Payment will be set due as soon as Dan gives me a solid ETA. Hopefully this will allow the buyer 28 days , but I can't promise that.

If it's possible to give a buyer a few more days to pay I will, but I don't guarantee I'll be able too. I'll allow until the barrels are ready for shipment.

I don't want to take anybody's barrel and/or deposit. I'll do everything I can to help someone out, but I can't afford to pay for multiple barrels and wait for the buyers to pay me.

I refuse to beg for money from anyone for anything. I'll go out of my way to insure you know funds are due, but beyond that I'm not going to be able to chase you down asking for money. There will likely be 60+ barrels in this buy, so chasing down all the individual buyers isn't feasible.

I'll pay for all the unpaid for barrels I can afford too, if necessary. I'll hold onto them for a few weeks, if possible, to allow the original buyer time to pay for the barrel. However, once I invest my money into the barrel the buyer will now owe the full price of the barrel, minus their deposit. This means $430 for a barrel plus $130 if fluted minus the buyers original deposit plus total shipping cost.

Please don't make this necessary.

I know 90+% of you will not, and I hope this is completely unnecessary.

I've had a couple of buyers offer to pay for any unpaid barrels. There's really no fair (I really despise that word. Life's not fair.) way to decided who gets the barrels at a drastically discounted price, so I'm going to offer first access to those two and after that those who bought a barrel in this buy will get preferential treatment. First come first serve.

Deposit Agreement.pdf
    Last edited by cory; 09-18-2013, 01:41 PM. Reason: Final Payment Due
    "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin
  • Walter
    Warrior
    • Jan 2013

Form looks good. I see no problems.

It was said that there was a discount at 50 barrels, it would not be much. Looks like we go 50, did we get that discount? If so things might have to be updated.

I would also like to know about shipping? Should something be added for that?

Should we get some kind of contract with Lilja, maybe add a 20 per barrel if he 4 weeks later than he said?

THANK FOR ALL THE HARD WORK ON THIS CORY!!!!!!! You are the man
    Last edited by Walter; 08-31-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• cory
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2012

Yes we've hit the 50 mark, but that's ultimately just a number until deposits are made.

Dan had suggested we wait and determine the final discount once we have an exact final number. We'll determine the exact discount once we have all the deposits to Dan.

Shipping is not included in the price quoted by Lilja. When I get the final price I'll get a shipping cost quoted.

Comment

1) What address do you want the checks/agreement sent to?

2) When will you be sending back the order forms to us for final approval?

Thanks!

Comment

• cory
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2012

1) The address in the email I've sent out with a copy of the Deposit Agreement.

2) Dan is going to start looking at them Tuesday. I'm hoping to be sending them out by the end of Wednesday.

Comment

• cory
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2012

Attention!!!

I've sent out a mass email with the Deposit Agreement to all emails provided to me, per the order forms.

If you didn't receive an email from me then I don't have an order for you!!!

Comment

• dmsims21
              Warrior
              • Nov 2012

Cory,
              Just to clarify. On Wed, you will send out an order confirmation to each buyer. At that point, we fill out the deposit agreement and mail it to you with the deposit.
              www.FriendsvillePrecision.com - AR15 Dry Fire Device

Comment

• cory
                Chieftain
                • Jun 2012

Originally posted by dmsims21 View Post
                Cory,
                Just to clarify. On Wed, you will send out an order confirmation to each buyer. At that point, we fill out the deposit agreement and mail it to you with the deposit.
                That's the goal.

Comment

• pds
                  Warrior
                  • Dec 2012

Originally posted by cory View Post
                  Due Date - 20130913
                  Amount Due
                  Per Barrel - $103.75
                  Per Barrel With Fluting - $132.50

Payment Methods

Preferred- Personal Check made out to Lilja Precision Rifle Barrels Inc.
                  Money Order made out to Lilja Precision Rifle Barrels Inc.

I will do discrete Paypal if it's necessary.

Deposits will be due the 13th of September, 2013. I know this is a little short notice, but we need to get this thing done ASAP.

Deposit Policy

I've talked to a couple of you about this previously. With this deposit route we're taking there presents the possibilities of complications with the final payment, to include legal complications for myself. I don't want to hold up shipping of the barrels while I wait for one or two individuals to pay. I also run the chance of being liable for someones deposit if they so decided to back out of the buy before final payment is made.

Therefore I've drafted a one page document I'll require every buyer to print, initial, sign and send to me with your deposit. I'll try to post it on here and email to the buyers with their approved orders once Dan gets a chance to approve them next week.

In the document I've committed to giving the buyer 21 days to make final payment upon public notification payment is due. This should allow the buyers two (2) pay checks before the final payment is due.

Dan has told me he'd try to give me a 3 to 4 week heads up before the barrels are ready for shipment. Final Payment will be set due as soon as Dan gives me a solid ETA. Hopefully this will allow the buyer 28 days , but I can't promise that.

If it's possible to give a buyer a few more days to pay I will, but I don't guarantee I'll be able too. I'll allow until the barrels are ready for shipment.

I don't want to take anybody's barrel and/or deposit. I'll do everything I can to help someone out, but I can't afford to pay for multiple barrels and wait for the buyers to pay me.

I refuse to beg for money from anyone for anything. I'll go out of my way to insure you know funds are due, but beyond that I'm not going to be able to chase you down asking for money. There will likely be 60+ barrels in this buy, so chasing down all the individual buyers isn't feasible.

I'll pay for all the unpaid for barrels I can afford too, if necessary. I'll hold onto them for a few weeks, if possible, to allow the original buyer time to pay for the barrel. However, once I invest my money into the barrel the buyer will now owe the full price of the barrel, minus their deposit. This means $430 for a barrel plus $130 if fluted minus the buyers original deposit plus total shipping cost.

Please don't make this necessary.

I know 90+% of you will not, and I hope this is completely unnecessary.

I've had a couple of buyers offer to pay for any unpaid barrels. There's really no fair (I really despise that word. Life's not fair.) way to decided who gets the barrels at a drastically discounted price, so I'm going to offer first access to those two and after that those who bought a barrel in this buy will get preferential treatment. First come first serve.

[ATTACH]3759[/ATTACH]
                  Cory,
                  Are you still waiting on Lilja to get this going???

pds

Comment

• Kikn
                    Warrior
                    • Nov 2011

I'd prefer to send just one check for the overall costs shipping included. What are my options?

Comment

• cory
                      Chieftain
                      • Jun 2012

Attention!

I've emailed out all orders to the individual buyers.

If you haven't recieved an updated order form from me, I do NOT have an order for you.

If I should please contact me ASAP, so we can correct that.

Comment

• cory
                        Chieftain
                        • Jun 2012

Originally posted by pds View Post
                        Cory,
                        Are you still waiting on Lilja to get this going???

pds
                        I'm not waiting on Lilja for anything specifically at this point. Could you be more specific in what you're refering to?

Comment

• cory
                          Chieftain
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Kikn View Post
                          I'd prefer to send just one check for the overall costs shipping included. What are my options?
                          The shipping cost won't be deterimed until a finished date has been established. There's no way to give an exact shipping quote 16 weeks in advance. Who knows what will happen in that time.

I intend to do this buy in 2 payments, getting the shipping cost figured out before the barrels are ready to ship.

I'm sorry, but one payment just won't be possible. Especially considering we don't have a final price and won't until after the deposit is made.

Comment

• pds
                            Warrior
                            • Dec 2012

Originally posted by cory View Post
                            I'm not waiting on Lilja for anything specifically at this point. Could you be more specific in what you're refering to?
                            Cory,
                            Question answered in your email. Thanks.

pds

Comment

• Walter
                              Warrior
                              • Jan 2013

Hi Cory

Checks in the mail. Should be two days to you. I think you were looking for primers. Powder Vally has them in stock.

Comment

Working...
                              X