X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XcountryRider

20in Fluted Liberty Barrel Group Buy

This group buy is for Satern manufactured 5R button Liberty barrel that are 20in long with double fluting, Teflon matte black coating and target crowned. They are rifle length with .750 gas block, medium contoured and will be paired with a Grendel bolt made of 9310 steel. I can't say when we'll get them but the last buy took two months with the hold up being bolts. They now have a consistent supply of bolts so it will probably take less time. Price will be $280 shipped to your door. I'll be taking payment via paypal. Please keep this thread on topic so we don't have a bunch of confusing chatter. Let me know if your "in" and pass me your actual name, shipping address, email address and phone number. I'll let you know if your on the official list. I will post up status as i get it but i'm not going to keep bugging Satern as it does not speed up the process. The barrels will ship to a local dealer where i will pick up and ship out via USPS. Tracking numbers will then be posted. I think this configuration will make an excellent hunting rifle.
    Last edited by Guest; 01-08-2014, 02:11 AM.

Will this group buy only before the 6.5 Grendel or will other calibers be included as I am looking for a 20" 308 barrel for my AR10. Thanks

Comment

• lilharcher
      Warrior
      • Feb 2013

barrel profile? medium, bull, etc.....specific dimensions?

Comment

• XcountryRider

Medium contour and these are only Grendel barrels and all the same not special requests. Thats why we get a good deal.

Comment

• XcountryRider

The initial order is for 20 and so far we have 7 accounted for.

Comment

• XcountryRider

10 accounted for.

Comment

• Sojorboy
              Warrior
              • Nov 2011

Count me in for 1
              pm and email sent Thank you

Comment

You can put me down for one as well.

Comment

• customcutter

This is the barrel I wanted originally. You must be trying to get me a divorce. I just finished the build on 18", other wise I would sell it and buy this. Also trying to save a couple hundred extra for a better scope. Any links for what this barrel looks like??? What is double fluting?

Comment

• customcutter

Sojorboy, inbox is full. Thanks for the offer, but I'm going to stick with the 18". It's my first build, and I'm sure it will be great for hunting. If I get into paper punching I might want a longer barrel later. Just a heck of a good deal to pass up.

Comment

• XcountryRider

Originally posted by customcutter View Post
                      This is the barrel I wanted originally. You must be trying to get me a divorce. I just finished the build on 18", other wise I would sell it and buy this. Also trying to save a couple hundred extra for a better scope. Any links for what this barrel looks like??? What is double fluting?
                      I don't have picks double fluting is the whole barrel in front of and after the gas block.

Comment

• XcountryRider

Originally posted by Cyrus View Post
                        You can put me down for one as well.
                        Please PM my your full name, address, email and phone number.

Comment

• txgunner00
                          Chieftain
                          • Mar 2011

tagging for interest...
                          NRA life, GOA life, SAF, and TSRA

"I ask, Sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials. To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."

George Mason, co-author, 2nd Amendment.

Comment

• XcountryRider

7 more barrels left that aren't spoken for out of the 20 requested.

Comment

• Sojorboy
                              Warrior
                              • Nov 2011

XCR is there a deadline for placing the order ?

Comment

Working...
                              X