Ambi Side Charge Upper & Carrier - Possible Group Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • XcountryRider

Sounds like they are open to a group buy as well.

Comment

• lilharcher
      Warrior
      • Feb 2013

I am all for it......I was following the original post and saw that the Ambi uppers were listed at $485 and some were worried about the cost. That is the only reason why a suggested an alternative. Now that cost is attractive, I am all for supporting Quality Arms.

Originally posted by aclark View Post
      They are posted at $400 flat on the website. Apparently $350 w/o bolt.
      aclack, you may want to check the website.....cost of the Ambi Gen 2 Upper is listed at $485 w/ bolts (not a bad price considering the description says it comes with TWO bolts). The Right or Left are listed at $400. $350 without the bolts is att5ractive to me since I have plenty of bolts.

Comment

• Ridgerider

I would like to Clarify all our uppers are ambi charge and the ambi with 2 bolts is a complete ambidextrous upper which can eject to the left or right depending on how you set it up and to change it to eject the other side you just change the bolt

Comment

• lilharcher
          Warrior
          • Feb 2013

Got it. This thread is dead. I'm most interested in the quality arms upper.

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Sounds good-lilarcher- hook us up I want the setup-I think Sojorboy would also.. Quality arms upper sounds good.

Maybe L 52 found something better at Shot show?
            Damn kids....

Comment

Just got email from joebob outfitters that the Side Chargers Uppers have arrived and are in stock.

Crohsshill technologies XSR-15 Right Hand and AMBI Side Charger Uppers are in stock

Comment

Whatever you do, don't buy a reciprocating side charging upper receiver!! I own 2 LAR OPS-4 uppers that I have used for several years & there are Much Better Options out there, so LOOK HARD before you jump in & Buy one & possibly be sorry later..

Comment

• Tedward
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Tooreal View Post
                  Whatever you do, don't buy a reciprocating side charging upper receiver!! I own 2 LAR OPS-4 uppers that I have used for several years & there are Much Better Options out there, so LOOK HARD before you jump in & Buy one & possibly be sorry later..
                  What brands are you referring to? I only know of 2 and I think this came up this morning.

Comment

• lilharcher
                    Warrior
                    • Feb 2013

Tooreal,
                    I'm curious as to why you're dissing ridgerider's upper and not backing up your statement with the brand that you think is the "best"? Give us some details.

Comment

• brians937
                      Unwashed
                      • Jan 2014

I'm interested in this group buy. Let me know if you get it going

Comment

• lilharcher
                        Warrior
                        • Feb 2013

Go to www.qualityarms.net/catalog/custom-uppers or contact Ridgerider here. Right or Left (both Ambi) eject side charged uppers, including carrier, with ($400) or w/o bolt ($350)........you will need to call the number on the website to order w/o Bolt.

Originally posted by brians937 View Post
                        I'm interested in this group buy. Let me know if you get it going

Comment

Working...
                        X