• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Taz575
    Warrior
    • Jul 2018

WTS: Pre Ban Mak 90 for sale

I am looking to sell my preban Norinco Mak 90 7.62*39. I was thinking of converting it to 6.5 Grendel, but CT sucks. It has the straight cut receiver on it, MagPul grip, folding/adjustable stock, forend and the UltimAK railed gas tube, and Krebs extended safety with bolt hold open notch. I have 4 (maybe 5 if I can find it?) 10 rd mags, 2 steel, 2 MagPul IIRC. Can't remember what the 5th one is. I have a Shepards hook thing for it if I can find it. It is currently disassembled into parts (barrel/receiver are still together, I just detail stripped it, removed the furniture and internal parts); it would be easier to ship it that way, but I could reassemble and ship if needed. It's in pretty good condition. I only took it out shooting 3 or 4 times myself, but it was bought used so I don't know total round count. Some slight speckling/rust in a few spots from the previous owner, nothing major. Ran like a top the times I did shoot it.

Asking $725 shipped CONUS to a FFL; they need to be able to receive it from a non FFL person. All federal, state and local laws must be followed and you need to be over 18 and legally allowed to own. I will need paperwork back from your FFL showing that it was sold out of state as well. I have some more pics if anyone wants.

m2.jpgm1.jpg
    Last edited by Taz575; 01-28-2019, 04:00 PM.
  • Taz575
    Warrior
    • Jul 2018

$900 shipped, but I am open to reasonable offers. Just put an Underwood M1 Carbine on layaway, so the sooner I move this, the sooner I can get the carbine!
    Last edited by Taz575; 01-05-2019, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Taz575
      Warrior
      • Jul 2018

Down to $800.

Comment

• Taz575
        Warrior
        • Jul 2018

Down to $725 shipped. Will consider trades, too, such as a Glock 20 Gen 4 10mm, S&W or Dan Wesson Revolvers, scopes, etc.
        Last edited by Taz575; 01-29-2019, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X