• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StoneHendge
    Chieftain
    • May 2016

1943 Schmidt-Rubin K31 / GP11

If anyone is in the market for a K31, Claudia (pronounced "klaw-djya") is going on the market. Still trying to ascertain where to price and plan on putting up on GunBroker when I get a bit more ratings, but maybe that can be avoided. She's in Very Good Condition (for real), all visible serial numbers match, has a troop tag and a trigger to die for - 1.9 lbs on the first stage and a cool crisp 1lb on the second stage. Bore is also very good and no modifications or bastardizations. Last time I had her out she was doing above 50% on a ram silhouette at 460 yards and some misses were likely due to my eyes which have a real hard time with the rear sight of any iron sights these days (which is why I've accepted selling her in a hot market). No pics yet but I hope to have a bunch in a few days.

I also have some GP11 left - 4 sealed packs of 60 -1992 manufacture. I felt guilty for putting it on GB for what I did, but a sealed case of 480 went out the door for $500 in a few days and i've sold 2 of 6 60 packs for $70. I'll do them here for $65 each and let you keep gunbroker's fee.

Since your looking, I'm also going to be putting up Mr. Narikawa - 1943 7.7 Jap Arisaka. Good condition, mum intact (just the X over it that you see on some), no import markings and intact anti-aircraft sights. His trigger definitely isn't Swiss!
    Let's go Brandon!
  • 1075 tech
    Warrior
    • Apr 2015

PM me details on the Type 99.

Comment

• StoneHendge
      Chieftain
      • May 2016

Mr. Narikawa

IMG_20190227_191649_crop_388x209.jpg

IMG_20190227_191725_crop_388x388.jpg
      Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• trigrtym
        Unwashed
        • Nov 2017

Stonehenge, did you ever decide on a price for Claudia???

Comment

• StoneHendge
          Chieftain
          • May 2016

Originally posted by trigrtym View Post
          Stonehenge, did you ever decide on a price for Claudia???
          She's up on GunBroker letting the market decide - Item 802939828. Would have thought she'd be doing a little better, but then again, some stuff has done a lot better than I would have thought
          Let's go Brandon!

Comment

• aufevermike
            Unwashed
            • Mar 2019

Oh my. When I had my C&C license 10 years ago I had bough at separate time 3 K31's all for under $129 each and in the same condition as yours. I still have them and from the looks of it I'll be hanging on them for a bit more. Good luck on your auction. Here's a bump for you.

Comment

Working...
            X