• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Wethepeople
    Warrior
    • Jan 2020

Rare ASAI ONE PRO 45ACP NIB

I am the original owner of this ASAI ONE PRO .45ACP. It has been handled a few times, but has never been fired. Still NIB with 2 factory mags/cleaning kit and 3 Witness mags tossed in as well.

Rarely seen for sale. It's a Martin Tuma designed single/double action CZ 75 type clone. Imported by Magnum Research in very limited quantity. I bought it around 1998 while working at Palladin Arms in Longmont, Colorado. Magnum Research told me at the time, they only imported 1800 of these handguns into the US. This handgun would be highly prized by most gun collectors.

Asking price is $1200 plus shipping to your FFL. No trades. If interested, PM me and I will gladly send pictures. I will offer a 3 day return to verify it is NIB, never been fired and to dry function test, so long as the buyer doesn't fire it while in their possession.
    Last edited by Wethepeople; 09-18-2020, 03:31 PM.
  • Wethepeople
    Warrior
    • Jan 2020

Price reduced to $1000, I'll pay shipping. Will leave it up for sale here a couple more months before I list it elsewhere.

Comment

• Wethepeople
      Warrior
      • Jan 2020

Only 30 more days for someone on the forum to own this collectable at a reasonable price.
      Last new unfired one I've seen is in the NRA museum. The factory trigger is the smoothest factory trigger I've had the pleasure to trip.

Comment

Working...
      X