For Sale: Leupold 3.5-10x40 Mark 4 Tactical LR/T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale: Leupold 3.5-10x40 Mark 4 Tactical LR/T

Perfect condition lightly used Leupold 3.5-10x40 Mark 4 Tactical scope for sale. This scope was mounted on one of my ARs for about month and has been sitting in my safe ever since. The glass, body and turrets are perfect with no dings. Leupold SKU LEU5218. Only: $800

Last edited by Guest; 02-08-2012, 12:48 AM.
  • Hawk Pilot

Can you post pics? Additionally, what type reticle? Thanks in advance. Hawk

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk Pilot View Post
      Can you post pics? Additionally, what type reticle? Thanks in advance. Hawk
      It has a Mil-Dot reticle. I'll try and get a picture up either today or tomorrow.

Comment

Pictures up.

Comment

• Buck2732
          Warrior
          • Feb 2012

A bone question, what size tube is it 30mm or 1inch?
          Buck2732

"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".

"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.

PER ARDUA

Comment

That's a 30mm tube, and a great price actually.

Comment

• Buck2732
              Warrior
              • Feb 2012

Buck2732

"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud".

"I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein.

PER ARDUA

Comment

England is part of NATO, so I don't know what the problem is. You just need to come visit and go on a shopping spree I guess. I'll bet plenty of folks would be willing to host you for some shooting, shelter, and shopping. Pick a State, as long as it doesn't have a State government that envies UK gun laws.

Comment

Working...
                X