• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • imaguy3
    Warrior
    • Mar 2018

SOLD: Reloading Supplies, Bullets, and Powder

I have some .45 and some .223 projectiles I need to sell for a neighbor. Will ship these (I was unclear originally)
    Here is the list of everything I have:

98 - Everglades ammunition 45cal 230gr lead round nose

100 - Hornady XTP 45 cal 230gr

Approximately 350 - Berrys bullets, 230gr 45 cal fmj. (This is based on a weight of 11.5lbs, converted to grains (80,738) and divided by 230)

67 - Nosler Custom 69gr .224 hpbt

365 - Sierra 69gr hpbt .224

I also have a bunch of primers and powder, however I do not want to deal with shipping them so they would be local to Tucson Az. area.

All the powder is sealed

2lbs - Bullseye

1lb - reloader 7

1lb - red dot

2lbs - Ramshot tac

1lb - accurate 2460

2lbs - winchester 748

1lb - Hodgdon hs-6

For the primers I have not yet opened the boxes to verify contents, however if they are full I have the following:

CCI magnum large pistol no.350- 1000

CCI small pistol no.500 - 2000

CCI large pistol no.300 - 1000

Wolf large pistol - 1000

Winchester large pistol WLP - 100

If you're interested in anything PM me and we can talk numbers or I can provide pictures.
    Last edited by LRRPF52; 08-31-2023, 02:08 AM. Reason: SOLD
  • GREYBUFF
    Warrior
    • Nov 2018

Send me a price list thru private messages. I tried sending you a message and no luck.
    I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

Comment

• imaguy3
      Warrior
      • Mar 2018

greybuff, I got your message and replied.

Comment

• lazyengineer
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2019

I'm not on AZ and won't make the trip.

FWIW my nominal offer for estate sale/closeouts of this nature is to take the entire lot, for an easy one time cash exchange. With that, I nominally will pay bulk pricing for 3rd party unknown (to me) provenance. and the mixed nature of random odds and ends of things I won't have enough of to optimize a load or even use. Combined with rarely is everythign in the lot as accurate as described (particular with powders and how full or new they are, since many interpret the seal in place still being new, which isn't always true) So for that whole lot, I'd typically offer in range of 4cents/ primer and $10/lb. Bullets about 5 cents or so - depending. Added up and rounded for cash. So maybe $350 for the whole lot. Some people willing to invest the time to maximize their return will decline. Some people looking to just be done and out, will accept. No bother to me either way. If you have an upcoming road trip to TX and willing to meet somewhere convenient, I'd up that to $400. Obviously that's far less than the new-purchase price and value of each individual item. It will also be a chore to maximize the return by selling each individual item.

This isn't a negotiation, as I don't expect you to say yes. Just market input on what to expect from a guy like me willing to easy-button take it all.
        Last edited by lazyengineer; 08-29-2023, 03:33 PM.
        4x P100

Comment

• imaguy3
          Warrior
          • Mar 2018

sold

Comment

Working...
          X