Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8fuldoug

Camera Land's Deal of the Day - 5/30/2013

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Todays deal is on a Nikon Riflescope.....

Nikon Buckmaster 4-12x50 Matte Black, Plex Reticle Riflescope only $239.99

The reason that this link goes to Nikon's site rather than our's is that as a Camera store Nikon will not allow us to have their riflescopes on our site, however, we purchased these scopes thru a distributor and they are brand new. We have 50 of these available for you at what we have researched to be the least expensive price anywhere.

Key FeaturesSpecifications

Magnification: 4-12x
    Objective Diameter: 50mm
    Exit Pupil: 4.2-12.5mm
    Field of View: 8-24.1 ft @ 100 yds
    Tube Diameter: 1 in
    Eye Relief: 3.7in
    Objective Outside Diameter: 61.7mm
    Eyepiece Outside Diameter: 43mm
    Weight: 20.6 oz
    Overall Length: 13.9 in
    Adjustment Graduation: 1/4 in
    Max Internal Adjustment: 60 MOA
    Parallax Setting: 50 yds - ∞
    Side Focus: Yes
    Waterproof/Fogproof: Yes
    Light Transmission: Up to 92%
    Supplied Accessories: Nikon lens caps, Nikon windage and elevation caps
    Reticle: Nikoplex

As we "technically" do not carry Nikon riflescopes we cannot add these to our web site so if you are interested please call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 to make a purchase.

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.
Working...
X