Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8fuldoug

Camera Land's Deal of the Day - 6/27/2013

I was going thru the warehouse looking at what's there and I decided it is time for us to start a "Deal of the Day". This, of course, is assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol. We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Todays deal is on a great riflescope.....

[img]file:///C:/Users/Doug/Documents/MINOX2_160_2013_ANIM/MINOX2_468_2013_ANIM.gif[/img]

Minox ZA-3 3-9x50 Riflescope in your choice of German #4 or XR-BDC reticle for only $219.99, reduced from $519.00 Your Choice of:
    With MINOX XR-BDC Reticle #66502
    With MINOX Ger #4 Reticle #66504

Windage/Elevation:
    Reticle Adjustment/per Click 1/4" at 100 yards
    Windage reticle travel - total 60 MOA
    Elevation reticle travel - total 60 MOA

Power Selector:
    Magnification high power (+/- 5%) 9
    Magnification low power (+/- 5%) 3

Objective Lens:
    Clear aperture (mm) 50
    Parallax setting or adjustment range 100 yds

Eyepiece:
    Eye relief >4.0
    Exit pupil high 5.6
    Exit pupil low 16.7
    Eyepiece - diopter (min) -2
    Eyepiece + diopter (min) 1.5

Image:
    Field of View Low Power - ft100 yds 31.5
    Field of View High Power - ft100 yds 10.5

Lens Coating:
    Fully multicoated w/M* Coating yes

Mechanical:
    Main tube diameter 1 inch
    Overall length (a) 12 3/16"
    Main tube length (b) 5 9/16"
    Front mounting distance (c) 2 3/16"
    Rear mounting distance (d) 2 3/16"
    Objective bell length (e) 3"
    Eyepiece assembly length (f) 3 9/16"
    Objective diameter (g) 1 7/8"
    Eyepiece diameter (h) 1 9/16"
    Weight 15.7 oz
    Finish Matte

MINOX Lifetime Total Coverage Warranty:Minox Riflescope Spec Link

Please feel free to call Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Minox sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy. If you are so inclined to participate please
    click here to make a donation On the right side of the donation page you'll see The Paymer Boys which is the page set up by us.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.

* Very Important Notice: Doug will be out of the store from July 7th - the 21st. I'll be attending the iCast convention for my other business, Pelagic Outfitters, and since I'll already be as west as Las Vegas, and it's that time of the year, I will be traveling on to visit and fish with Art in Kodiak.
    Joel and Neil will be here holding down the fort and I am sure you'll all make sure to keep them busy while I am out.
Working...
X