For Sale HK USP/HK45 Holsters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale HK USP/HK45 Holsters

For sale is a collection or part out of HK holsters. I carried a USP 45 Tactical for a few years on duty and eventually went back to my 1911 roots. However I ended up with quite the collection of holsters. Excuse the pic its sideways...gotta love the iphone. I am ambidextrous so please excuse me because they are all left hand, I go thru this all the time when I see right handed stuff. But here it is left to right top to bottom is a safariland basket weave holster without the light. The second is a safariland holster with the light for a UTL. Next to that is a blade-tech holster fit for the USP45 Tactical or USP45 with UTL light and matching double mag holder in ACU print. Next to that is a Blackhawk Serpa Holster in OD which was painted in my "Snake" print with tan krylon and baked to prevent chipping it has the MOLLE attachment which I have the belt attachment for also. And the last is a black leather galco holster which spent its life in my locker. I think I wore it to court twice. The holsters without the light will fit a USP45, USP45 Tactical or HK 45. I have carried both in the holsters that don't require the light. Prices are $50 for each Safariland holsters, $75 for the blade tech holster and mag pouch, $25 for the Serpa and $30 for the Galco. Or take them all for $175 The only one that hows wear is the Safariland with the light The rest lived a relaxed like in my locker. Feel free to email me at Mudpup95b@gmail.com which goes straight to my phone for questions or more pics. Or if you have something you might wanna trade just let me know. As far as shipping Ill do the if its fits it ships and add the total to the cost of the holsters. Thanks for looking. I'm in Las Vegas if anyone is local. Thanks again.
    Attached Files
Working...
X