Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gr8fuldoug

Camera Land's Deal of the Day 10/29/2013 - Vortex

As I am sure you are aware by now, a little while ago we started a "Deal of the Day" promo. This, "Deal of the Day" is posted everyday I am here at work, assuming I find the time each day to do this, lol.
    We buy lots of demos, close-outs and assorted new product deals and sometimes we wind up with enough to offer crazy cheap deal on something awesome.

Todays deal is on a great scope that is a rare discounted buy.....

We had a demo day here showing some Vortex scopes, one of which was the Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 V-Plex Riflescope #VHS-4306 We took a few out of boxes, pushed them into rubber grips on wood stocks and after the event we packed them back up. We would not put these few scopes back into new inventory which presents the opportunity for todays "Deal of the Day". We're knocking $140.00 off of these scopes from $539.99 down to only $399.99. If you are interested please give us a call @ 212-753-5128 & speak with Scottie, Neil or Doug.

Vortex Viper HS 4-16x50 V-Plex Riflescope #VHS-4306:Vortex Reticle Chart

NOTE: We're sorry, but these optics CANNOT be shipped outside the USA

Please feel free to call Scottie, Doug or Neil @ 212-753-5128 with any questions or to place an order.

BTW, a portion of every Vortex sale is donated to United Cerebral Palsy.

* These "Deal of the Day" opportunities last as long as we have inventory so if you see this and want this please give a call or check our site.
Working...
X