Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hill.brandonj

Friends of Wyatt shirts the sequel.....

Okay guys. I have started a new thread here for the new shirt development. So please refer to here As opposed to the old thread so as we don't get cornfused. Please be patient with us. We are in the middle of coordinating planning and campaigning for sponsors on a big cycling and running event for our org currently. But I figure in te coming weeks we an get a shirt concept out to you guys.

I've been hearing and receiving some email. And all of them point to a "woodland" camo. Kind of old school look. That's fine. We also need some suggestions on whether we are printing the same design from previous shirts. Or if something completely different. Or just blank on te back with the grendel logo and Friends of Wyatt 2014 on the front.

I will be on and off here as I can be. Just wanted to let y'all know what's up. Thanks for being awesome. ALL of you.

Well im definately in for one in extra large. Black, Red, Camo. all would be really kewl. Definately grendel logo and friends of wyatt on the shirt. And since you guys are making the shirt i think you should really have final call. God bless you and your family.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Okay....so sorry it's been a while guys. First and foremost....ALL is GREAT, AMAZING, WONDERFUL! Wyatt is almost done with his first 84 day cycle of maintenance! He has been back to daycare, and is running around like a little wild man. We are so very blessed to have him feeling so ....normal.IMG_3075.jpgIMG_3068.jpgIMG_2902.jpgIMG_2898.jpg

So we have been super busy with the new Charity Org my wife and I formed, and have a huge event coming up in three weeks. I would like to get her to design a new Grendel/Wyatt shirt for this year as we had said earlier. So lets hear some of the suggestions...I know we left off with some type of camo shirt this time...so lets start with some ideas... and also a feeler for who is interested this time around....thank you guys in advance!

Comment

I would be interested in multiple colors. How about a large Grendel image on the back with wording pertaining to the cause encircling the Grendel image. A small version similar to the back on the front left chest. mine would be XXL.

Comment

• montana
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2011

Wyatt looks great, I'm so happy he is doing so well. I'm up for a camo, multiple -color, polo or any other ideas you can come up with. Great to here from you,

Comment

• tackdriver
            Warrior
            • Feb 2013

I'm still in for one in xl and I kinda like the idea of a large grendel logo on back

Comment

• hill.brandonj

When you guys say multiple colors. Do you mean offer more than one color shirt. Or the shirts be multi colored themselves.

Comment

I would be interested in multiple shirts in different colors if they are offered. I'm not much on on tie dye lol.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

That's what i figured. Had to ask

Comment

• johnhefley

Brandon:

I quite like long sleeved T's - either khaki, navy, or black. The other guys have advocated a large Grendel logo on the back with a mention of the cause, with a small one on the front - I'll "second" that recommendation. If you're going with navy or black, make the lettering white. For khaki, make the lettering black. Keep it simple. I'm not a fan of camo or tie-dyed t-shirts, myself.

Honestly, mentions of the wife/girlfriend just piss off the ladies. I'd leave them out of it.

Glad to see that Wyatt continues fighting the good fight. I can't imagine the worry, grief, sadness, stress, and concern you all are going through.
                    jh
                    Last edited by Guest; 03-20-2014, 05:00 AM.

Comment

• sneaky one
                      Chieftain
                      • Mar 2011

Any more options would be cool , Brandon. Crank a few out as to what is avail.

Comment

• hill.brandonj

Sorry guys, been very busy with the race coming this Saturday. I am going to have my wife bring me the book of shirts from her work this week. Wyatt had chemo in STL today. Went very well! He is getting IV chemo and a lumbar puncture with chemo every 84 days. until June 10, 2016! If all gos well and he stays healthy....we only have 7 more of those appointments!!!!! I am leaving for Louisville for a trade show Wednesday and wont be back until Friday...then Saturday is the big day for our org. Next week I aim to have some kind of options posted here. I have been talking to a family friend who actually does own her own screen printing bus. just south of me. I may actually use her this time rather than Amanda's work...The new lady would allow smaller batch orders and multiple things going on at once all under the same "discount" for bulk order. I will post next week hopefully with a good solid color and a camo option. I will be trying to pick both options so there will be a long sleeve available as well! Once we hammer those particulars out, we will move on to design...that's the easy part.....Thanks Guys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X