• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

Bear Creek Arsenal raided by ICE

SANFORD, N.C.
    About 30 people were taken into custody in Sanford on Tuesday by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers, the Lee County Sheriff's Office said.
    NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
  • RobUrban
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2018

Hope their prices dont go up!

Comment

• Sticks
      Chieftain
      • Dec 2016

That may explain a few things with BCA.
      Sticks

Catchy sig line here.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
        Administrator
        • Feb 2011

It was stated that Bear Creek complied with all "laws, rules, and regulations" in their hiring practices, but if I'm reading between the lines correctly, they hired some low-wage workers who shouldn't have been in the country and only got employed because they falsified their work documents.

The cost of labor is usually the main driver of the cost of goods. If you can keep your labor costs low, you can sell for less.

"I will work for cheap!"

"Really? This is too good to be true! You're hired!"
        :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• ricsmall
          Warrior
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post
          It was stated that Bear Creek complied with all "laws, rules, and regulations" in their hiring practices, but if I'm reading between the lines correctly, they hired some low-wage workers who shouldn't have been in the country and only got employed because they falsified their work documents.

The cost of labor is usually the main driver of the cost of goods. If you can keep your labor costs low, you can sell for less.

"I will work for cheap!"

"Really? This is too good to be true! You're hired!"
          You hit the proverbial nail on the head!! See lots of this going on in Georgia,Florida, and Alabama. That’s where I’m confined to most of the time. I’m sure it happens just about everywhere though, as shown in this case.
          Member since 2011, data lost in last hack attack

Comment

Working...
          X