• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • grayfox
    Chieftain
    • Jan 2017

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving! What with all the (futile) attempts to cancel out the grand beginnings of our wonderful country, I want to wish all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am thankful for the pilgrims and pioneers who braved deadly seas aboard cramped ocean ships, to come to an unknown Land for the freedom to worship God according to the dictates of their own consciences, and not according to what the King or the govt (or the wokester-wannabe-elites/lords/marxists) would decree. I am thankful for their vision of a land of the free and home of the brave. And most of all to God Himself and His plans that will take place -- He is able to set up rulers and to take them down.

May our country never forget the tyranny we escaped, nor take these freedoms or our many blessings for granted!!
    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
  • Csitt
    Bloodstained
    • Sep 2021

Amen! And a Happy Thanksgiving to All the Horde and your families!

Chuck S.

Comment

• biodsl
      Chieftain
      • Aug 2011

I, too, am thankful for this great experiment called the United States of America.
      Last edited by biodsl; 11-24-2022, 06:59 PM.
      Paul Peloquin

Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?

Comment

• CJW
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2019

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

Speedwell and Mayflower, but the Speedwell kept springing leaks and was unserviceable for the journey, hence the sole Mayflower as their only hope to get across the Atlantic.

Considering how Jamestown worked out (almost everyone died from starvation and disease), the Separatists on the Mayflower were taking a huge risk.

Anyway, my wife is calling and smells are emanating from the kitchen. Happy Thanksgiving Day to all!
          NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• JASmith
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2014

shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
            -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

Working...
            X