X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jasper2408
    Warrior
    • Jan 2019

Am I the first to blame this on TRUMP ?????
    Last edited by jasper2408; 03-06-2024, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• ragrendel
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2021

Definitely missed the site and thanks BFT!!!

Comment

• sundowner
        Chieftain
        • Nov 2017

Great to see the is back up and running .

Comment

• grayfox
          Chieftain
          • Jan 2017

BFT do you know whether rssian or eastn blok ppl were involved int eh RW attack. just wondering. thanks.
          "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• GREYBUFF
            Warrior
            • Nov 2018

Glad to see it back up & running....
            I thought about selling my weapons back to the government, but after a thorough background check it was determined that the buyer has a long history of violence and is mentally unstable. Therefore could not pass NICS.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
              Administrator
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by grayfox View Post
              BFT do you know whether rssian or eastn blok ppl were involved int eh RW attack. just wondering. thanks.
              Tech support — from India, where else? — ran a scan and showed me the malware file and had me delete it cuz they didn't have the authorization. Having said that, that didn't fix it, and that is part of the problem where it went beyond the help they could offer.

As a moderator, I'm constantly getting — and deleting — spambot requests for membership from Hanoi in particular, but also from India, Bangladesh, Russia and Germany and other places. If something seems suspicious, I check the IP address of the request to see its country of origin.

Looking back, the most unusual request I got was a direct email from someone claiming to have forgotten their password (sort of common) AND their username (raised a red-flag but I overruled my gut), which I gave to them. But I'm not an expert so I don't know if this was an entry, or not. Could have been I approved some other account that slipped under my radar. Usually DeerKlr762 from Texas is approved while sanlovk19571985 from Bangladesh is nuked. (Hope I didn't give too much away?)

Anyway, it was an ordeal, to be sure. Glad to be back!
              :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• shooter545
                Warrior
                • Aug 2012

Happy to see this back up!

Comment

• jasper2408
                  Warrior
                  • Jan 2019

I am not seeing text in some of the posts in some of the threads. I have tried Edge and Firefox and they both show the same

If I click on "Quote" to reply to the missing text post then the missing text shows up in my reply.

Here is one thread that I have posts with missing text. Posts #16. #19, #20. At first I thought that maybe the posts were from an iPhone but in some other replies by LRRPF52 in another thread the text is missing there also. Can't find it now or I would post the link.

Was reviewing the new Hornady 22 ARC info when I saw they're also releasing a 6.5 Grendel load with a new 100gr ELD-VT (Extremely Low Drag-Varmint/Target) bullet. See Hornady's YouTube video at 7:00 HERE (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBO6t47LmVw). More specific info on Hornady's website HERE (https://www.hornady
                  Last edited by jasper2408; 03-07-2024, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• grayfox
                    Chieftain
                    • Jan 2017

BFT I share the pain there. There are a lot of suspicious "applicants" out there. Why would outer slobovia be interested in joining something their govt won't even let them have - let alone they have no 2A over there.
                    "Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"

Comment

• Double Naught Spy
                      Chieftain
                      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by BluntForceTrauma View Post

Is it wonky or just different from previous? The updated version has a different format.
                      Things are looking so much better, but yeah, quirks. For example, I see where somebody gave your original OP a thumbs up. I clicked on it to try to do so as well. Nope. I am not authorized to use reactions, the error message said.
                      Kill a hog. Save the planet.
                      My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange

Comment

• richj
                        Bloodstained
                        • Sep 2014

It's OK.. really, I can do without, really , I mean... :-)

Had time to reload and work on a 6.5 stock.

Comment

• BluntForceTrauma
                          Administrator
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by richj View Post
                          It's OK.. really, I can do without, really , I mean... :-)
                          Hey, it's not like I can't quit anytime I want....
                          :: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::

Comment

• Lemonaid
                            Warrior
                            • Feb 2019

I glad it wasn't a problem on my end, like getting banned for a stupid remark. Thanks for the hard work of keeping things running!

Comment

• Csitt
                              Bloodstained
                              • Sep 2021

Happy to see it back up! I was really missing this one!

Chuck S.

Comment

• Deputy819
                                Unwashed
                                • Feb 2024

Was hoping this site would be back up soon. Just getting into the Grendel (6.5) and submitted my membership request while the site was “down.” Looks GREAT!👍

Comment

Working...
                                X