• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Konocti's Wigwam
    Warrior
    • Sep 2023

BluntForceTrauma

I notice in the 2A forum videos don't seem to show in the browser, but require clicking on the link to open a new window.

Did you change something in the past day that would effect that?

Alan
    From my cold dead endmill...

Comment

• dammitman
      Warrior
      • Dec 2012

well i wondered what the heck i had done i thought it was my computer. this is the best site i have ever been involved in and everybody just want to help

Comment

• cb4017
        Warrior
        • Dec 2016

Originally posted by jasper2408 View Post
        I am not seeing text in some of the posts in some of the threads. I have tried Edge and Firefox and they both show the same

If I click on "Quote" to reply to the missing text post then the missing text shows up in my reply.

Here is one thread that I have posts with missing text. Posts #16. #19, #20. At first I thought that maybe the posts were from an iPhone but in some other replies by LRRPF52 in another thread the text is missing there also. Can't find it now or I would post the link.

https://www.65grendel.com/forum/foru...ge2#post452910
        I was wondering about that. I've been seeing a lot of missing/blank posts. Kind of thinking it was a problem with my browser or ISP.

BFT, thanks for keeping the forum going. Looks great. Looking forward to getting my barrel too.
        Cliff
        USN Ret., FPD Ret.

Nobody is coming. It's up to you.

Comment

• Timitus
          Bloodstained
          • Dec 2022

Thank you for getting it back up and running. The forum is always a great read and a great source of like minded people.

Comment

Working...
          X