• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Konocti's Wigwam
    Warrior
    • Sep 2023

Like Button

Looks like BFT is implementing a like button. I often like to use it when I don't post a reply, it lets the poster know I acknowledged his post.

However, when I just tried to click it in the Carpe Sus thread, it told me I don't have privileges to use reactions. Maybe BFT is working on that, if so no worries.
    From my cold dead endmill...
  • LRRPF52
    Super Moderator
    • Sep 2014

There’s probably a waiting period for CA members that has to clear the central committee on speech....

NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• Konocti's Wigwam
      Warrior
      • Sep 2023

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
      There’s probably a waiting period for CA members that has to clear the central committee on speech....
      Clearly, probably Captain Hairdo up to his usual 2A antics.

We're onto something big if our country doesn't fall apart. I keep worrying if they keep pulling this $#!T, they're gonna cause another civil war.

Let us pray that doesn't happen as it will most likely be one of the bloodiest wars America has fought, to date, including the civil war which currently holds that record. I know, not a very good record to have, but I would hope the left would take it to heart.

I'm too old for war...but I will be ready and waiting in case China or Russia invades us, which I don't see happening. Forbid they enter my home unwontedly as we at least have the Castle Doctrine in CA. One of the few things they allow us...

Comment

• Konocti's Wigwam
        Warrior
        • Sep 2023

Let me put it this way LRRPF52 I don't even know if I can put a "pistol grip" on a "pistol". What is wrong with this picture? And because a semiautomatic AR pistol is a <cough> "Assault Weapon"

Bruen changes it, let's hope it closes the loophole.

Comment

• LRRPF52
          Super Moderator
          • Sep 2014

For CA, it all goes back to that totalitarian administrate state issue. Most CA judges, county and city administrators, legislators, the governor, and their jackboot police that execute their unlawful orders could not care less about the Constitution and US law in my experiences and studies of CA State history.

There are rural County Sheriffs who still defy the State somewhat, but the State is a law unto itself and they are Marxists and organized crime families at their core. Pelosi (D) and McCarthy (R) both came from organized crime families and both did the bidding of the system to be awarded Speakership in the US House of Representatives. The party system is a sham to make the voters think they have a say in the game.

The challenge is, California is one of the most productive States in the world with a GDP that outclasses almost every country, recorded at $3.89 Trillion in 2023. That would place it at 5th largest in the world if it were a nation. The sheer amount of economic activity allows scum-sucking organized criminals who don’t contribute at all, to get into positions of government and tax the snot out of the producers. This makes them net-negative factors in the overall economic and political scheme, but as long as they keep the majority fat and comfortable, they can continue to get away with their tyranny.

They actually benefit from crime as an industry, as well as homelessness by creating “charities” that receive insane amounts of public money to run, which never benefits the actual intended recipients. It’s another set of mafia scams from people who can’t conceive of ways to actually produce, and are always looking for an angle to cheat and steal.

Even when the SCOTUS ordered the CA AG at the time, Kamala Harris, to release inmates who had been held and sentences extended so they could perform as slave labor for the State, she and her office ignored the SCOTUS and kept the non-violent inmates anyway, while violent offenders are encouraged to continue their lifetimes of assaults, rape, and murder. Nobody wants a murderer out doing fire-fighting or interfering with manufacturing in the slave labor camps.

The more problems actual violent offenders commit, the more the people in power can present themselves as necessary to the State. If you just arrested and executed them, problem solved, budgets and bureaucracy diminish, no need for zero people/mafia excrement in the State bureaucracy.

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• cory
            Chieftain
            • Jun 2012

Originally posted by LRRPF52 View Post
            For CA, it all goes back to that totalitarian administrate state issue. Most CA judges, county and city administrators, legislators, the governor, and their jackboot police that execute their unlawful orders could not care less about the Constitution and US law in my experiences and studies of CA State history.

There are rural County Sheriffs who still defy the State somewhat, but the State is a law unto itself and they are Marxists and organized crime families at their core. Pelosi (D) and McCarthy (R) both came from organized crime families and both did the bidding of the system to be awarded Speakership in the US House of Representatives. The party system is a sham to make the voters think they have a say in the game.

The challenge is, California is one of the most productive States in the world with a GDP that outclasses almost every country, recorded at $3.89 Trillion in 2023. That would place it at 5th largest in the world if it were a nation. The sheer amount of economic activity allows scum-sucking organized criminals who don’t contribute at all, to get into positions of government and tax the snot out of the producers. This makes them net-negative factors in the overall economic and political scheme, but as long as they keep the majority fat and comfortable, they can continue to get away with their tyranny.

They actually benefit from crime as an industry, as well as homelessness by creating “charities” that receive insane amounts of public money to run, which never benefits the actual intended recipients. It’s another set of mafia scams from people who can’t conceive of ways to actually produce, and are always looking for an angle to cheat and steal.

Even when the SCOTUS ordered the CA AG at the time, Kamala Harris, to release inmates who had been held and sentences extended so they could perform as slave labor for the State, she and her office ignored the SCOTUS and kept the non-violent inmates anyway, while violent offenders are encouraged to continue their lifetimes of assaults, rape, and murder. Nobody wants a murderer out doing fire-fighting or interfering with manufacturing in the slave labor camps.

The more problems actual violent offenders commit, the more the people in power can present themselves as necessary to the State. If you just arrested and executed them, problem solved, budgets and bureaucracy diminish, no need for zero people/mafia excrement in the State bureaucracy.
            In all fairness SCOTUS made it very clear in the Texas case on 2020 that our Constitution is nothing but a relic to be pulled out for ceremony only when it benefits the state.

1788 America - Constitutionally Limited Federal Republic
            2024 America - Aristocracy masquerading as a democracy.
            "Those who sacrifice liberty for security, deserve neither." Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by cory View Post

In all fairness SCOTUS made it very clear in the Texas case on 2020 that our Constitution is nothing but a relic to be pulled out for ceremony only when it benefits the state.

1788 America - Constitutionally Limited Federal Republic
              2024 America - Aristocracy masquerading as a democracy.
              I wish I could disagree with you, but I can’t. The obvious two-tier system of elite crime families protecting each other vs everyone else is on-display daily.

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
              X