• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chillypepper
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2016

Yep, another new guy here.

Hello, and nice to see you all. Been lurking for a week or two, mostly to read up on older posts and try not repeat to many basics type questions. Look forward to finding out more to have with this. I been wanting a 65 ever since I heard of them, only now just got parts and the $ together to make me one of my own. As expected, a few teething problems that I found most the answers for with a bit of experience and research.

I'm hoping to share more soon and maybe gain some more experience with these little monsters, as well as share some that may help others as well.

Happy shooting, cp.

And yes, I go by chillypepper outside the internet and have for 20something years.
  • JASmith
    Chieftain
    • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard!

I have a small Fresno Chile and a couple of others growing in my garden, so can relate!
    shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
    -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• LRRPF52
      Super Moderator
      • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard.
      NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• leopard6.5
        Bloodstained
        • Feb 2016

Welcome to the Horde! Remember it's not a hobby, it's an addiction. So have fun.

Lee

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum CP!

Comment

• chillypepper
            Unwashed
            • Apr 2016

Thanks for the welcome guys. I should have given a bit of background info in the op as well. So I'll add some now. I worked at a couple lgs over the years. not a big deal for the most part. I'm not a customer relations kinda guy, so dealing with public is less than my strong suit. I'm more a fabrication and repair kinda guy. Been doing it just about my whole life. I'm also a hobbyist home builder for those of you that know what that is. I'm fairly well seen on several of the hobbyist forums that still remain.

Currently live in west Texas for the last 4 years and am happy to be rid of Cali to the point that I have no plans to go back and get the rest of my belongings from my folks place. Though I'll have to sooner or later, I just don't plan on it. Only reason stuff is there is cause 'ma thought it was too expensive to keep renting the storage space and took all junk to her house.

I'm one of the micro'est managers of the moderating world at weapons guild, for a temporary time, and will pass that duty along to someone else for the following year to keep things there a bit fresh.

I'm also kinda well known for 10/22's. but that isn't what we are here for, so I'll leave that alone.

Comment

• 82HALO
              Warrior
              • Nov 2015

Welcome aboard chilly!

Comment

Working...
              X