• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Josh
    Bloodstained
    • Oct 2016

New from everywhere, man

Didn't even know this forum existed until a few days ago when a buddy linked me to the 12" Faxon group buy.

This will be my first 6.5G. I was using a 6BRX out of an AR15 before, but having to fireform brass and then getting stationed where I can't shoot long range kind of killed that buzz, so I sold it off.

Spent my entire life out west and overseas until I finally got hit with orders to the East Coast. Few more years to retirement and I'll be heading back out West.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the Forum Josh! Thanks for your Service!

Comment

• Kilco
      Chieftain
      • Jan 2016

Welcome to the forum!! I hear you on the 6BRX.. ive had a lot of the fun sucked right out of a project by the brass making process.. (30 TC brass- 300 Savage, 17 fireball brass from necking down 221 fireball).. Its always fun at first but after doing the process so many thousand times.. its nice to just buy, load, shoot.

Comment

• Texas
        Chieftain
        • Jun 2016

Thanks for your service!
        Welcome to the Horde

Comment

• Josh
          Bloodstained
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Kilco View Post
          I hear you on the 6BRX.. ive had a lot of the fun sucked right out of a project by the brass making process.. (30 TC brass- 300 Savage, 17 fireball brass from necking down 221 fireball).. Its always fun at first but after doing the process so many thousand times.. its nice to just buy, load, shoot.
          Yep. Would have been a lot easier if I'd bought a single shot like an H&R and had it chambered for the round. Fire forming in an AR15 is an exercise in frustration.

Comment

Working...
          X