X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cuffs27
    Unwashed
    • Oct 2016

Just joined up because I will be building my first Grendel. I have a Creedmore and love it so time to add another 6.5.
    Last edited by Cuffs27; 10-29-2016, 11:03 PM.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Cuffs27!

Comment

• Texas
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum.
      The 6.5 Grendel is not a 6.5 Creedmore, but it is in an AR15 package!

Comment

• Kilco
        Chieftain
        • Jan 2016

Heeey!! Welcome to the form! Tell us more about your first build! Love reading build plans, then as you build and take pictures you can take us along for the ride!

Comment

• Cuffs27
          Unwashed
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Kilco View Post
          Heeey!! Welcome to the form! Tell us more about your first build! Love reading build plans, then as you build and take pictures you can take us along for the ride!
          PSA upper and lower, PRS stock, 22" Blackhole Weaponry barrel topped with a 6-24x50 Vortex. Still playing with different loads but so far it's 3/4 moa.

I understand the creedmore and Grendel are different and that's the reason for the build. So far my biggest hang up is barrel length any input would be helpful 👍🏻

Comment

• diddlyv
            Warrior
            • Aug 2016

16 to 24 seem popular and everthing in between. Usually in even numbers. Can remember on post of 19 something but essentially 20 inch.

I have as 16 that gets 2435 from 123 SST Factory and a 20 Incher that gets 2525 so roughly 15 FPS per inch diff.

Don't know how many more inches the 15 FPS holds for. Your 22 inch barrel should work great. What you want will depend on what you want to do with the rifle. Toting up and down hills a light 16 incher is nice. Hitting targets a long long ways away say 1000 - yards longer and heavier is better up to a point.
            Queen of Battle
            Follow Me

Life NRA, DAV ,VFW, SASS

Comment

Working...
            X