• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phishfood
    Warrior
    • Jul 2017

A general "Hello" to the Horde

I am in Central Florida.

I have a couple of low end AR15's chambered in 5.56, which are a lot of fun to shoot.

To feed them, and a .45 ACP, I reload on a Redding T-7 Turret press.

When I first heard of the 6.5 Grendel, I was immediately intrigued by the idea of a cartridge that would work in a light, short action rifle, but still have legs at distance and punch when it got there. So I have been thinking of one day putting together an AR platform in 6.5 Grendel, and a search led me to the Horde. Let me know when I am an accepted member, because there are a few throats that I am anxious to slit.

I have a lot of questions, but the main thing that I know is that there is a lot that I don't know. I will mostly be reading for awhile, and occasionally asking questions for clarification when I don't understand something. I will be thankful for any help that I receive.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum phishfood! Many forum members are willing to jump in and help whether question or problem.

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

phishfood - welcome to the Clan! We all started with a lot of questions - most all the answers can be found thru these pages. And if you don't find 'em already here, please ask! We are all glad to help.

Comment

• LRRPF52
        Super Moderator
        • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard.
        NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
        X