• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 6t7goat
    Unwashed
    • Nov 2017

Greetings from N.E. Florida

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the valuable info that is provided here. I am in the process of putting together my first 6.5 grendel. I have allready built .556,300 blk out, 458 socom so i figured it would only be fitting to do a 6.5. I reload for all my calibers and am looking forward to working up the perfect recipe for the grendel. Looking forward to see what kind of accuracy I can get on a fairly low budget build. Currently have a BCA stainless 5r 20 inch barrel on a spikes upper with an Anderson lower. Basic Anderson trigger with the lighter spring kit. No optic yet. Gotta save some more $$$. Thanks in advance for any words of wisdom.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum 6t7goat! Somehow I bet you have a 67 GTO, probably quite a few muscle car guys on this forum. Give us a range report on your BCA 6.5 Grendel, plus pictures are always welcome!

Comment

• wags68
      Bloodstained
      • Nov 2017

Welcome from NW Florida! I look forward to reading your findings!

Comment

• RiverRider
        Warrior
        • Oct 2017

Welcome, goat. New around here myself...spent some time in NE Florida while stationed as NAS Jax back in the late 70s. There's no place like home, but Jacksonville in the 70s wasn't half bad!

I think you'll like the Grendel. It's an interesting cartridge to load.

Comment

• 6t7goat
          Unwashed
          • Nov 2017

Vascar2. Good eye. Ive had a few gto’s. The user name has stuck. Currently going thru a bandit trans am phase. Always been a Pontiac guy. River rider, I’ve been over to nas jax a few times my brother in law retired at mayport. I look forward to getting to the range with the grendel but i still need a bolt and an optic. Probably ask Santa for them. Thanks for the welcome. Wags68 good to see another Floridian here.

Comment

Working...
          X