• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bakabone25
    Warrior
    • Dec 2016

Faxon grendel barrel "gunner" profile

Im thinking about i lite weight grendel build for my 4th grendel. I have been leaning toward the faxon 16" gunner profile barrel. Does anyone have any experience with one of these barrels? Im likely going to use mostly areo precision for most of the build. Lower/upper, and handguard. Im thinking i can get it right at 5lbs with my list so far. Im curious as to how these barrels perform.
  • phishfood
    Warrior
    • Jul 2017

I have one, but don't have enough range time with it to make worthwhile comments. No complaints so far, though.

Comment

• bakabone25
      Warrior
      • Dec 2016

Thanks phish, i guess i'll be giving it a run over soon.

Comment

• jackwagon
        Warrior
        • Jul 2017

I have a 20" 556 gunner barrel that I built for the wife, only has about 30 rounds through it , seems pretty accurate and is very light even at 20"

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

The current group buy on the 16" barrels is stalled -- this is your chance to get one without the wait. This is one of the original 16" group buy barrels from this site, bought last year. 4150 CMV, MPI, nitrided, 5R rifling, 1/8 twist, mid length gas, 0.750" full length gas block journal, 5/8x24 muzzle threads,

Comment

• bakabone25
            Warrior
            • Dec 2016

Vascar thanks, i was just a little too slow on that 16" post. I was leaning that way. I am looking forward to this build, light and accurate. Perfect.....

Comment

• Six5x39
              Warrior
              • Sep 2017

I dont have Faxon , I love my 16" . Welcome

Comment

Working...
              X