• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleBigHammer
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2018

Sort of New

Hello, again! I joined a while back after lurking (reading, researching and learning) here for a while. Long story short, I bought a new computer after using my phone for six months, and in the process of syncing, transferring and otherwise making things work in both places, I managed to "ban" myself from here. I'm blaming it on fat fingering a couple too many keys on the phone, but I locked myself out to the point where I couldn't even contact an administrator, so I'm "new" again. Oh well.
    I started out by buying a Howa Mini 6.5G, mostly because after seeing the actual cartridge (finally) and a little research I was intrigued and wanted to see what it was capable of.
    After firing the first 12 shots, 4 things were readily apparent; 1) I am sighted in, 2) I have two separate 3 shot sub-half inch groups staring back at me from 100 yds., 3) this cartridge is FUN to shoot and, 4) I have a serious Grendel problem in my immediate future.
    So I did what any rational person would do, and ordered a barrel and bolt from the group buy section, and converted a rarely used AR. Unfortunately its been seriously winter here for a while now and I haven't had a chance to get out and shoot it yet. At least a person has a lot of time for reloading, etc.
    Anyway, I really enjoy the forum, the knowledge base and the atmosphere here. Thank you to all those who make it what it is
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum LittleBigHammer!

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

Welcome ( back ) to the Clan, LBH, from the Great Nation of Texas!

Comment

• 41bear
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

Welcome aboard and howdee from Georgia.
        "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum littlebighammer.

Comment

Working...
          X