• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 223kev
    Unwashed
    • Mar 2018

New to the show

Hello everyone,

The bug has bitten and like many others, my search for knowledge on the 6.5 Grendel has led me here! It took awhile to jump in but I have decided to build an upper for the kids to use for deer and antelope hunting and see where that leads. I have spent some time looking through the various posts and have found some great information as well as seen some good looking builds. I look forward to my build and hopefully you can help keep me on track. Finances are spread all over the place so it will take awhile to put things together. My first purchase was an 18" Faxon barrel with the gunner profile and I'm heading to the group buy next for a monster bolt.

Thanks everyone!
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum 223kev!

Comment

• just_john
      Chieftain
      • Sep 2012

Welcome to the Clan, 223kev, from the Great Nation of Texas! The Grendel is great for kids - easy to shoot means easy to learn properly. What part of the world are you in?

Comment

• 41bear
        Warrior
        • Jan 2017

Welcome aboard, building your own is a great experience and joy.
        "Wild flower, growin' thru the cracks in the street" - Problem Child by Little Big Town

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum kev223. I think it will become kevgtendel after a little shooting!

Comment

• IescapedCali
            Warrior
            • Sep 2017

Welcome, 223kev, from Nevada (though this week I am in Orlando for work). You’ll find that he Grendel is like an electric train set: you SAY it’s for the kids, but you’ll end up playing with it more. Grendel’s have a way of multiplying, so better make plans for the second, and beyond.

Comment

• 223kev
              Unwashed
              • Mar 2018

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. Yes, I will probably end up using it more than the kids!

Comment

Working...
              X