Dents in brass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • texasgrunt

GG, what stock are you running? I have a PRS (A2 buffer tube and buffer) and am wondering if the Spikes T2 would help me out as I am slinging brass WAY too far.

Grunt

Comment

• usmc1371
      Warrior
      • Aug 2011

i use an adjustable gas block from pri and i lock tited the set screw after having it adjusted properly. i have had no dents in any of my brass.

Comment

• Grendel-Gene

Leopard, i used the standard carbine spring; No mods of any kind.

Grunt, i have a standard carbine dpms buffer tube and use a magpul CTR stock...

Comment

• texasgrunt

Is there any difference in buffer requirement between a carbine and rifle buffer tube? Would a T2 work in a rifle, should I go lighter (because of the increased tube length)? I am running a standard DPMS rifle buffer currently.

Grunt
          Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2011, 08:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• sneaky one
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2011

Grunt- the carbine and rifle each take their own length, order as carbine , or, rifle. I am going to try my H-2 carbine buffer - again, I've had it since 2008, when my upper- and my c-prod. mags, arrived. The first time at the range, with it all installed was a dud-==jamm , after jamm. I've since cured the mag issues, just forgot about tryin the H-2 lately. Christian- from the old ---Cavalry Arms,, recommended to try the H-2-3-Etc. for the Grrr. --- I went with Bill A's. advice- from his first website= keep the same spring & buffer -same as 5.56 build, as a first try. My gun is fine---yet I want to try a few buffers to see how it all changes anything-or nothing. BTW- my AA upper came with the heavier carrier=== equal length-top and bottom at the the rear section of the carrier.

Comment

• jwilson1985

make your own out of tungsten fishing weights. or the 7oz i just made for my beowulf car buffer i filled with molten led

Comment

Working...
              X