• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Squid
    Bloodstained
    • Aug 2018

New Guy Squid in California

Good evening, I'm active duty military with over two decades of service and currently stationed in California. I hunt several states and 6.5 Grendel is my favorite AR hunting cartridge. I've harvested Deer, Hogs, Ram Sheep, Goats and Coyotes.

These are my rifles. This is my Multipurpose hunting rifle. I hunt with it outside of California (stays in a safe with my Beowulf in my home state of record).

These are my California legal rifles. One is a Troy Pump Action Rifle (PAR) that I converted from 300 BLk to 6.5 Grendel.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Squid; 09-22-2018, 06:11 AM.
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Squid and thank you for your Service! Very nice looking rifles, sounds like you have a lot of experience to share on the forum.

Comment

• Squid
      Bloodstained
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
      Welcome to the forum Squid and thank you for your Service! Very nice looking rifles, sounds like you have a lot of experience to share on the forum.
      Thank you. I've built several 6.5 Grendels and I've hunted about a dozen states with them. I look forward to reading the experienes and thoughts of like minded individuals.

Comment

• IescapedCali
        Warrior
        • Sep 2017

Thank you for your service, Squid, and welcome to the horde. You’ll find a lot of very good folks here, who will benefit from your input.

Comment

Working...
        X