• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rockpile
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2018

Hi from FL

New to the forum and to 6.5 Grendel as well.

I am looking into a Grendel build. Plan on picking up The Monster 16" barrel and bolt, and going from there.
    I will use an LWRC ambi lower (left handed).
    The rest is still up in the air.

I plan on using it for hog hunting as well as paper.

Thanks for having me.
    Great info on this site.

John
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum John.

If your thinking of making a left hand 6.5 Grendel AR-15 Maxim Firearms and Underground Tactical are the only source for left hand 6.5 Grendel .136 bolt to my knowledge. I would buy Maxim bolt personally. Maxim is an OEM bolt manufacture for some 6.5 Grendel vendors.

Complete 6.5 Grendel Bolt Left Hand.Features a 9310 steel bolt, heat treated, hard turned and shot-peened for increased surface strength and durability, and an extractor booster to ensure reliable cycling during rapid semi-auto or full-auto fire. Parts are magnetic particle inspection tested in batches

guns, tactical arms, firearms, bacon maker, baller, death dealer, bullets, weapons, suppressed, quiet weapon, suppressor, sub-sonic ammunition, silencer, 6.5 grendel, grendel, 7.62x39, 7.62 x 39, 6.8 spc, 6.8spc, 6.8 spc II, 458 socom saami, 458 socom, 300 blackout, 300 aac blackout, 6.5 grendel barrel, baconmaker, underground tactical, underground tactical arms, underground arms, Alexander arms, dpms, lwrc, larue, larue tactical, rick perry, gov. rick perry, noveske, ar15, ar-15, m15, ar10, ar-10, sr25, spikes tactical, integral suppressed, suppressor, 308, 5.56, .223, armor, body armor, plate carrier, armor plate
      Last edited by VASCAR2; 12-13-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Bigs28
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2016

Welcome from south central florida. Can't wait to see your build.

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum rockpile. Have you planned you second and third build yet?

Comment

• LRRPF52
            Super Moderator
            • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard.
            NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

• rockpile
              Unwashed
              • Dec 2018

Thanks for the info Vascar2.
              I'm not really interested in a complete left hand build. Will use the LWRC lower for the left hand controls.
              I will deal with the gasses out the port like most lefties have to. ��
              It will be my first build.

Comment

• Popeye212
                Chieftain
                • Jan 2018

Welcome to the horde. I just looked and I think you can get a left hand upper without breaking the bank. I looked for may son previously and found a few sources also. My son wound up with a stag arms but it was Creedmoor AR10. Ar15 easier to find.

Comment

• Lastrites
                  Warrior
                  • Apr 2017

The one redeeming quality of FL is we get to shoot year round, welcome from the SE.

Comment

Working...
                  X