• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cowin8579
    Unwashed
    • Dec 2018

Hello from PA

I have been looking for a forum like this for a long time! Although I have had good success with the 5.56 round for hunting, most hunting rounds are loaded in 223. I have turned down many shots. I am making a full conversion to 6.5 grendel, but got tied up not being able to get a barrel matched with a bolt nor find head space gauges for this caliber.

I nearly died after seeing your group buy section. There are a few hard working saints in this forum (BFT)!

Brian
  • VASCAR2
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Brian. There are many threads on how to measure your chamber and how forum members go about checking head space on their builds. There are also threads giving information about difference in barrel chambers like SAAMI Spec, 264 LBC and other variants. Many threads on 6.5 Grendel bolts and barrels chambered to use 7.62x39 bolts.

Very useful tool for finding info is the custum 6.5 Grendel forum google search in the link below.

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

• bj139
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2017

Welcome Brian.

Comment

• Texas
          Chieftain
          • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum Brian. The group buy on barrels and bolts is a great way to start.

Comment

• OneHitWonder
            Bloodstained
            • Dec 2018

Originally posted by VASCAR2 View Post
            Welcome to the forum Brian. There are many threads on how to measure your chamber and how forum members go about checking head space on their builds. There are also threads giving information about difference in barrel chambers like SAAMI Spec, 264 LBC and other variants. Many threads on 6.5 Grendel bolts and barrels chambered to use 7.62x39 bolts.

Very useful tool for finding info is the custum 6.5 Grendel forum google search in the link below.

http://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0163689...d_0xcu1o&hl=en

Comment

• LRRPF52
              Super Moderator
              • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard.

Pretty easy to trip and fall and be into Grendel nowadays.
              NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com

Comment

Working...
              X