• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MDWS
    Bloodstained
    • Feb 2019

Thanks for having me here!

MDWS here, Mark, and for transparency purposes I am the President of Mad Dog Weapon Systems, Inc.

I will try my best to stay out of trouble, but I am here to soak up some info and hopefully answer any questions you may have about something you may hear about elsewhere... we have done something that will help the 6.5 G as well as some other cartridges, and I expect there might be some traffic here about it at some point.

I have lurked quite a bit but again to be transparent I have not owned and do not own a 6.5 Grendel. The only standard cartridge I own is 5.56 and that's because ammo is so cheap they are my go-to range toys.

Looking forward to hanging out with y'all.
  • NugginFutz
    Chieftain
    • Aug 2013

Welcome to the Horde, Mark. I've seen your posts on other boards, and you seem to be a stand up guy. Don't blow it. (j/k, of course). I look forward to hearing what you have to offer.
    If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Welcome too the horde sir.

Comment

• VASCAR2
        Chieftain
        • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum MDWS but be forewarned hanging out here very much and you can contract the desire for all things 6.5 Grendel.

Comment

• Bigs28
          Chieftain
          • Feb 2016

Welcome but to go against your logic, wolf steel case costs less then 556 ammo.

Comment

• bj139
            Chieftain
            • Mar 2017

Welcome Mark. I have drooled over many of the wildcats on your site.
            I think there was a discussion here of the 6.5 Timberwolf a few months ago.
            IMHO, the 6.5 Grendel still has the best combination of advantages in an AR-15 cartridge.
            Last edited by bj139; 02-11-2019, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• just_john
              Chieftain
              • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, Mark, from the great nation of Texas! You have an impressive line-up of creations! What aprt of the world are you in?

Comment

• Popeye212
                Chieftain
                • Jan 2018

Welcome to the horde from the Republic of Texas.

Comment

Working...
                X