• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rmantoo
    Unwashed
    • Apr 2019

Howdy from San Angelo, Tx

Hi all.

Just figured I would introduce myself. I have been lurking on the 6.5G forum for well over 2 years... Found a LOT of useful information here.

I'm 51, and have been reloading for about 15 years, but have been shooting USPSA and 3 gun for 20+. Not planning on using a 6.5g in either of those, of course... just background.

I recently lucked into a 6.5G upper (psa, 20" stainless barrel), with 250 starline brass, and a set of lee dies.... Loaded 40 rounds for load testing and development, and was surprised that even those initial rounds were sub-moa. For a sub-$200 investment (with shipping!!) I am absolutely STOKED.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Welcome too the horde sir.

Comment

• Texas
      Chieftain
      • Jun 2016

Welcome to the forum rmantoo.

Comment

• just_john
        Chieftain
        • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, rm2, from another native Texian! Please, don't have too much fun! And, please heed the warning that, like cats, there is no such thing as just one Grendel! They multiply spontaneously!

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum rmantoo!

Comment

• Popeye212
            Chieftain
            • Jan 2018

Welcome to the horde!

Comment

• rmantoo
              Unwashed
              • Apr 2019

Thanks all!

Originally posted by just_john View Post
              Welcome to the clan, rm2, from another native Texian! Please, don't have too much fun! And, please heed the warning that, like cats, there is no such thing as just one Grendel! They multiply spontaneously!
              I still own a rent house in Frisco and 1 in Garland, and my best friend lives in Frisco, so I end up there fairly often

Comment

• gwtx
                Warrior
                • Feb 2019

Welcome from another relatively new member from Texas. I too was surprised at the Grendel with my first loads. It even shot the Wolf military classic sub moa for 3 rounds,,of course #4 was about 1 1/4 '' off. These things are amazing,,and addictive, be careful.
                When a man's ways please the Lord, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him.

Comment

Working...
                X