• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Titanium
    Unwashed
    • Jul 2019

Greetings from Ohio

Hello fellow lead slingers. I am from Eastern Ohio in Columbiana County. I shoot and load many calibers, but have found the 6.5G to be very interesting. I built my 6.5G AR from parts sourced from many manufacturers. The 20" 1:8 SS barrel is from PSA. It likes Hornady Black very well and I am currently shooting factory loads to build up my base of brass.
    Thank you Mods for access to your group. Although my load work ups for the Grendel are limited at this time, I hope to be able to contribute to the wealth of knowledge on this site very soon.

titanium
  • kmon
    Chieftain
    • Feb 2015

Welcome to the Horde, be careful Grendel numbers in the safe tend to grow.

If you do not have them yet there are a couple of books that were put together by some members here about the Grendel and reloading for it, Those are available at https://www.ar15buildbox.com

Comment

• A5BLASTER
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir. Becarful there is a bad outbreak of bolt action grendels at the moment. You close the door to the safe and the next morning bang new perrty howa grendel sitting there just begging to be shot.

Strange very strange lmao.

Comment

• Titanium
        Unwashed
        • Jul 2019

Oh my... another caliber that breeds in the safe? I've had that happen before with other pet cartridges. I wish my safe was a breeder, as its way beyond capacity and needs a mate.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I am pretty new to forums. I have read a lot of posts on various topics I've needed info on, but haven't joined so I figure it's about time.

Ti

Comment

• VASCAR2
          Chieftain
          • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum Titanium, sounds like you’ll fit right in here!

Comment

• just_john
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, titanium, from the great nation of Texas! Creating an environment for safes to multiply usually requires that they be kept out of sight for extended periods of time by non-participating family members. We realize that this is not always easy to facilitate but does seem to be necessary. Safes seem to be meek creatures and won't procreate when there is any fear of being observed at any point in the process.

Comment

Working...
            X