• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • maximus83
    Bloodstained
    • Jul 2019

Hey from Western WA

Hey Grendel fans, new member here from Western Washington, Puget Sound area.

This will be my first experience with 6.5 G. Was looking for something on the AR platform 'beyond 5.56', and after looking at all the pros/cons of the AR10 platform, 6.5 CM/.308, and chatting on another forum with LRRPF52, decided to give 6.5 G a try. Finalizing an order for a PF upper today, and will be posting some newbie questions here to get started.

Glad to be here and look forward to chatting and learning from the collective wisdom of the group.
  • A5BLASTER
    Chieftain
    • Mar 2015

Welcome to the horde sir.

Comment

• VASCAR2
      Chieftain
      • Mar 2011

Welcome to the forum maximus83!

Comment

• kmon
        Chieftain
        • Feb 2015

Welcome to the Horde, some good knowledgeable folks on here

Comment

• just_john
          Chieftain
          • Sep 2012

Welcome to the clan, M83, from the great nation of Texas! You're gonna wonder why it took you so long!

Comment

• JASmith
            Chieftain
            • Sep 2014

Welcome aboard!

Your having done the exploring and chatted with LLRPF52 tells me that you already know how addictive the Grendel can be!

You did not mention reloading — that is equally addictive but a lot of fin,
            shootersnotes.com

"To those who have fought and almost died for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know."
            -- Author Unknown

"If at first you do succeed, try not to look astonished!" -- Milton Berle

Comment

• Grumpy
              Bloodstained
              • Sep 2018

Welcome. I think you made the right choice.
              The king answered, "Say this: 'Don't let the one who puts on his armor boast like the one who takes it off.'" 1 Kings 20:11

Comment

Working...
              X